BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is a great way to organize anything. I have boards full of organized recipes, craft ideas, decorations, Christmas gift ideas, funny memes, etc. It's a must for me. I use the app nearly every day.
Abigail G.
I discovered Pinterest a while ago. But didn't use it as much. My friend Angie loves it because they have Samsung recipes and it's true. They really do have good recipes that I can pin and look for next time I want to make a certain dish. Plus it's free and super convenient.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
Pinterest is the best app created. Looking for a new recipe? Pinterest! Looking for resume advice? Pinterest! How to style your new skirt? Pinterest! Ideas and how tos are just a click away
Paige F.
Leesburg, VA
This is an amazing app for finding new diys, and tips on exercise. It's really good for finding ways to loose weight or healthy dinner and lunch ideas. Also the are a lot of home decor diys on this app.
Stefanie B.
Addicted! I can spend all day and all night on Pinterest. I have found so many awesome ideas from home decor to home repairs. Crafts galore. Medical information that has grown my page on fb (Parenting a Struggling Child). Endless amounts of ideas and information. Im addicted.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love Pinterest!!! How did people ever find tips and tricks before this app? It is great. I love the organization of the boards. It's super easy to navigate. I can always find what I'm looking for. The things I find on here are amazing! Recommend to everyone!!!
Lisa F.
Minot, ND
I love pinterest! I just wish I had more time to do all the great projects I have "pinned". The only downside is that sometimes I can't find what I am looking for. I visit a few times a month, just to get dinner ideas and inspiration on how to do something. It is great!
Monica W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app on a daily. It is so easy to use and it provides so much information on lesson plans to DIY ideas. It is also a great platform for those interesting in sharing ideas and information with others. I enjoy looking on Pinterest over IG and that surprises me.
Sarah M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This website is so addicting. I started using pinterest just for fun but it has helped me to plan and carry out some amazing parties, projects, meals, and gift ideas. I have loved wandering through the variety of areas this website covers and wasting lots of time just pinning away!
Adalgisa c.
Techie Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta aplicacion por su contenido y formato, puedes hacer los boards de tu interes y ponerlos publicos o privados. Mis favoritos son los de recetas, outfit, decoracion y los de proyectos.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!