BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kati F.
The ultimate aspiring DIY or innovative solutions website! I absolutely love Pinterest and can get lost in its endless Pins. Also it is a great way to add original content from your blog to gain exposure!
Corrie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I am in love with Pinterest. There really isn't anything that you can't find through this site. I have gotten everything from decorating ideas to fitness tips. If you don't have a Pinterest, get one.
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
I am in love with this website and app! It is my go to for just about anything, recipes, diy projects, clothes, hair, makeup, party ideas. I always check Pinterest first because of all the amazing ideas!
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
I love this sight. Its great for basically any day of the year crafts and ideas. There are things I didn't even know could be done that they show on this sight. Pinterest makes me want to get crafty;)
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
I love Pinterest! I'm going off to college this fall and I've already pinned so many things for decorating my dorm and fun recipes and food to cook. I spend hours on Pinterest doing all sorts of things.
Lakondra B.
Denton, TX
I never really know how to explain Pinterest to people when someone asks me about it. But it is simply a website that is full of comedy, cute things, clothes, food just almost anything you can think of!
Katelynn M.
I find myself forgetting to do what I need to do, because I am too busy looking on Pinterest. I have found some amazing recipes and created tons of mason jar decorations for the house. I love Pinterest!
Crystal B.
Ramseur, NC
I finally gave in to the crazy and fabulous world of Pinterest. I am so glad that I did! It is a organizer's dream come true. I can pin recipes, outfit ideas, kid activities and even plan a wedding! :0)
Gemma C.
Saint Johns, FL
Pinterest is GREAT for all aspects of your life. It is a GREAT for your own creativity and organization of that creativity. I LOVE that I can search for anything and get an array of pins to pin or use.
Amanda Jean R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this website, so many ideas, crafts, style suggestions....it's got EVERYTHING!
Following others with the same taste is extremely helpful because they may pin something that you would like as well!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!