BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
Pinterest is sooo addicting, but so worth it! It's amazing and helpful. You can find different ideas for crafts, cooking, baking, outfits, makeup, and pretty much everything else you need and don't need!
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
I think EVERYONE should be on Pinterest! There's just so many different topics out there to learn about! My favorite is cooking, work outs, home decorating, make up, crochet patterns and so many more!
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA
Pinterest has literally saved my life so many times!!!
Where do I begin?? You can find anything your looking for from diys to recipes or any thing you can even think of!! Totally recommend this app!!
Briana J.
Since joining Pinterest I've tried so many new things and found new recipes that have turned into favorites. It is so nice to be able to organize ideas and make plans in a visual way. I'm am totally hooked :-)
Asia W.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I've been using this site for about a year. If you don't like it or find what you're looking for then you're probably using it wrong. Its like Tumblr with a more serious and organized vibe. Posting pictures from other sites its so easy, and creates an automatic link back to site.
Jenn S.
I'm on Pinterest daily. Not only do they have awesome home projects and delicious recipies - they also are great for simple ideas you wouldn't have thought of. This site is an organized planner's dream.
Angie K.
Charleston, SC
Who doesn't love tapping this app and getting ideas for decorations, weddings, baby showers, DIY, and meals?! It's great to see wonderful content all over without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Sara M.
Scotia, NY
Halloween costume? Check. Quick Dinner Recipe? Check. Have an old shirt? There's a DIY for that. Pinterest has tutorials, recipes, and inspiration. If you don't have an account, you should check it out!
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
This site can be helpful in so many ways, from planning a wedding, the arrival of a new baby, teaching your classes, making you laugh, baking. You name it Pinterest will pretty much always have you covered.
Kelsey B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
One of the greatest things ever. always getting new ideas for all kinds of different things, crafts, decorating, quotes, funny pictures, photography, church, just anything and everything. I don't know what we would do without it now. wish it was around when i planned my wedding!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!