BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
I feel like this website can be used by both beginner pinners, as well as the experienced. Pinterest is great for crafts ideas, DIY, planning parties/weddings. EVERYTHING! Pinterest also offers a lot of food recipes as well as workouts. Anyone who starts will not be able to stop!
Amber S.
West Jordan, UT
I am a complete Pinterest addict. I've been pinning since it was in beta and I love it. I have almost 7,500 pins spread across 100 different boards. Wanna see? Follow me. http://Pinterest.com/ambuler67
Valarie A.
San Antonio, TX
What's not to love about it? You can get Ideas from food, to weddings, to fashion.

Its really good for sorting all your ideas. Also for preparing for an event for instance and wedding or birthday party.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
I go to Pinterest for everything! What to cook for dinner to what to make someone for a present. They have absolutely everything youbciukd possibly need to look for and such creative and original ideas!
Jami S.
O Fallon, MO
I am a full blown addict to this site. I use it for all kinds of aspects in my life from cooking to parenting and everything in between. I have the app on my phone and can pull up what I need like a boss!
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Im sorry but your not human if your not inspired by Pinterest. I love the idea of creating virtual vision boards. It's a great way to connect with people from all walks of life based on common interest.
Amanda C.
Pintrest is your one stop website for all the things you love. They have everything, from popular brands, to animals, to things for those of you who DIY. I just love pintrest! And it's really addictive!
bria c.
Westfield, MA
I love this it's so addicting! I love the hair and Beauty part of it they have all the most perfect trends everyone wants it also gives you a lot of new cool ideas to do with your hair I can't get enough!
Brittany W.
Somerset, KY
I literally cannot go a day without getting on Pinterest. From recipes to DIY projects for kids and the home... I can't ever get enough. I wake up and get on Pinterest and go to bed looking at Pinterest!
Kimberly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am sooooo addicted to Pinterest. When I'm looking for almost any type of information this website is my go to. My favorite to look up in Pinterest is food recipes, diy craft ideas and mainly drinks :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!