BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Taylor S.
Allentown, PA
This is the BEST website every created! i get sooooo many ideas for my home/hair/make-up/diy crafts/gifts. I spend so much time on Pinterest. i love it! it is very simple to use. they have a humor section and when I'm in a bad mood i just look through that selection and it cheers me up!
Amanda W.
Stoughton
I love Pinterest! They have everything you can think of when it comes to anything crafty or diy! Also love that you can make a board hidden if you don't want all your friends to see what you're up to.
Jaclyn O.
Satellite Beach, FL
Great source of ideas and inspiration, regardless of the topic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as it is a vital tool in a variety of subjects such as social media, blogging, and just in general.
Jasmine A.
Henrico, VA
You can gain so many ideas from Pinterest it is awesome, there is no limit to the stuff people put. From food ideas to dresses, the only thing that can make Pinterest better is if you can buy things from it.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Pinterest is great for recipes, crafts, and really anything you are looking for. I love it for cooking and crafts personally but there are so many things you can find!
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL
I love daydreaming via Pinterest but this is also a great way to plan your decorating, great space to save recipes, organize & store kid activities, and whatever inspires you! I keep gardening tips too!
Emma R.
Yucaipa, CA
I love Pinterest, I am so addicted. I love seeing all of the pretty makeup and and hair looks, the cooking and cleaning hacks have some very useful tips and tricks. Some of the craft ideas are amazing.
Marah P.
I use Pinterest almost daily if not to browse who I follow, but to get my meals planned ahead of time, make time for DIYs, find different styles of beadwork for my beading projects and relive old times looking at nostalgic products etc. Sure happy with who ever created Pinterest!
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I am on Pinterest at least 2 times a day. I find so many unique things and it helps me stay up on the fashion trends. So many great recipes, craft ideas, holiday ideas, I've ever really found elsewhere.
Lizbeth C.
Hawthorne, CA
You can pretty much find anything on there. Recipes, crafts idea, party idea, even weddings ideas. Very useful and addicting when you get bored.

P.s. be prepared to drool over delicious food selfies!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!