BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Chewy M.
Ha! Pinterest!!!! LOVE! I even beyond in love with Pinterest, it's like youtube but with words. You can get stuck on this site for hours and not even know it. You can basically find everything you need. :)
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I am with the masses and completely obsessed with Pinterest. So many ideas from so many talented people. I have tried many things with success and a few recipe epic fails, but I still love love love it !!!!
Emily P.
Winterset, IA
I'm so addicted to Pinterest. Probably the best invention ever. If I want to find a recipe, I check Pinterest first. And, who can resist pinning all of the diy things that they'll probably never actually do?
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN
This app has seriously the cutest ideas! From mason jar crafts to hair color, this app has it all. I actually used this app to find a guidline for my hair color, and now I have the perfect shade for summer!
Lauren W.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this site! Warning: do not get on it if you have anything to do! I can easily spend hours pinning new recipes to try, crafts to make, organization tips, gift ideas... the possibilities are endless!
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I use Pinterest to find dinner recipes. There is always great ideas, I especially like the different crock pot recipes! I have done a few DIY but am not a crafty person and they haven't turned out the best.
Brittany S.
Syracuse, NY
I am so addicted to Pinterest! At first I found my self saying what is this Pinterest thing, all you do it re pin pictures? Then as soon as I figured out how to work it I was hooked. I find so many great ideas for fashion, makeup, wedding, my future home, and DIY projects. I am in love!
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I love this app and how organize you can be with it. I literally planned my whole house when we bought it by creating boards and separating by rooms. Not only that, you can have amazing ideas. Very useful!
Ashley F.
Angola, LA
Pinterest is like having all the best blogs right at your finger tips. You don't have to search through 100 blogs to find what you are looking for. It's all right there waiting to be pinned and re-pinned!
Rachel L.
I absolutely love Pinterest! It gives me so many ideas for art projects, clothes, recipes, and hair. I spend hours just looking through everything when I'm bored.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!