BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Bobbi W.
Killeen, TX
Such a great DIY site from makeup to fitness to home care and recipes. It gets very addictive so don't forget while looking up how to clean your oven you don't forget to clean your oven. I'm just saying :)
Cassandra R.
I'm addicted to Pinterest. I pin a few times per day, and I love trying out recipes and crafts I find on Pinterest. They have a lot of good resources for home, lifestyle, and parenting. Definitely my inche.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Pinterest is probably my most used website. It's the perfect place to go to find new recipes, fashion ideas, workout plans, quotes, and pretty much anything you're looking for.

BEWARE: It's soooo addicting!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely love Pinterest! I have found some amazing ideas on there for my wedding, our home, and now our children. I have also found some great housekeeping, cooking, and decorating ideas. Awesome website!
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Warning - Pinterest is highly addictive!! I wasn't sure about it when I first got online, but now that I have learned to navigate it a bit better - I love it!! I look at it multiple times a day. Plus I have used it to inspire some home projects, presents, and DIY stuff!! I love it!
Megan V.
Appleton, WI
Do I even need to explain anything??!! I live on Pinterest. I couldn't live without it. It couldn't get any better. There is nothing Pinterest can't do.. Look out google.... facebook Pinterest is here to stay
Esmeralda V.
East Chicago, IN
I love this site so much. You can add items to your boards from cooking recipes, fashion items, DIY items, and so much more. The best thing is you can log back in and look at them later. Very user friendly.
Brittany D.
Pinterest is an absolutely amazing site. I have been able to find crafts, gift ideas, cleaning solutions, and more on the site. It's not just for crafting moms; there's something for everyone on Pinterest.
Claudia S.
Wadsworth, IL
I love that I'm able to keep my ideas and projects organized. I love finding things that inspire me to do my own crafts and home projects. I love all the food and drink recipes. I am addicted to Pinterest.
Jessica C.
Pikeville, KY
Pinterest has everything you need to know about or how-to's. I never feel out of style or not trendy because Pinterest has it all, right on my phone or any technology. It is very portable and always helpful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!