4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Such a great DIY site from makeup to fitness to home care and recipes. It gets very addictive so don't forget while looking up how to clean your oven you don't forget to clean your oven. I'm just saying :)
I'm addicted to Pinterest. I pin a few times per day, and I love trying out recipes and crafts I find on Pinterest. They have a lot of good resources for home, lifestyle, and parenting. Definitely my inche.
Pinterest is probably my most used website. It's the perfect place to go to find new recipes, fashion ideas, workout plans, quotes, and pretty much anything you're looking for.
BEWARE: It's soooo addicting!
BEWARE: It's soooo addicting!
I absolutely love Pinterest! I have found some amazing ideas on there for my wedding, our home, and now our children. I have also found some great housekeeping, cooking, and decorating ideas. Awesome website!
Warning - Pinterest is highly addictive!! I wasn't sure about it when I first got online, but now that I have learned to navigate it a bit better - I love it!! I look at it multiple times a day. Plus I have used it to inspire some home projects, presents, and DIY stuff!! I love it!
Do I even need to explain anything??!! I live on Pinterest. I couldn't live without it. It couldn't get any better. There is nothing Pinterest can't do.. Look out google.... facebook Pinterest is here to stay
I love this site so much. You can add items to your boards from cooking recipes, fashion items, DIY items, and so much more. The best thing is you can log back in and look at them later. Very user friendly.
Pinterest is an absolutely amazing site. I have been able to find crafts, gift ideas, cleaning solutions, and more on the site. It's not just for crafting moms; there's something for everyone on Pinterest.
I love that I'm able to keep my ideas and projects organized. I love finding things that inspire me to do my own crafts and home projects. I love all the food and drink recipes. I am addicted to Pinterest.
Pinterest has everything you need to know about or how-to's. I never feel out of style or not trendy because Pinterest has it all, right on my phone or any technology. It is very portable and always helpful.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos