BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Sydknee C.
Pinterest is a great way to get ideas anywhere from hairstyles to wear to school or to what your going to cook for dinner one night. I love going on the site looking at all the different pictures getting inspiration. I would encourage anyone who doesn't have one to look into getting it!
Maranda B.
Cary , NC
I am obsessed with Pinterest and am constantly on it looking for new ideas for hairstyles, nail designs, recipes, party ideas, fashion trends etc. Name anything and you can find amazing ideas on Pinterest!
lauren h.
Goose Creek, SC
It has so many ideas and great taste from fashion, to tattoos and holiday ideas. I have done over 50 diy projects and I have only had Pinterest for a little while. Overall it is a amazing site. A must have!!
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
Pinterest is literally my life. I browse everything: tattoos, food, and it us helping me plan every detail of my upcoming wedding! I find myself searching for everything on Pinterest instead of Google!
Lynsay H.
Massapequa, NY
PINTEREST started off as addicting as facebook but its fading like MySpace. There is not as much interaction between peers so it gets boring. As entertertaining asctge sarcastic ecards are tgey can only keep you busy for so long after pinning every recipe that you will never cook.
Ciara B.
I love Pinterest! It's probably one of the most used apps on my iPhone.

I mostly use it for inspiration, amazing recipes, tips on things like baby, home, etc... Not to mention all the makeup tips & tricks.
Kayla P.
I love Pinterest. It's a great way to keep track of all of the recipes, clothing styles, crafts, DIY ...basically everything. You can find inspiration for new ideas/recipes/crafts, basically endless ideas.
Heidi O.
Rochester, NH
Pinterest is great! You get to see all of your friends interests and creative ideas. I love the recipes and pets. It's great because here is where you have the freedom to showcase your interests and talent.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
Pinterest is a fantastic resource for getting new ideas for decorating your home as well as neat tricks for making the most of smaller spaces, craft ideas, maximizing storage, and all kinds of other things.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is an awesome site for anything from recipes to crafts. I have used it to plan weddings, baby showers, and even redecorating my room. I recommend it for everyone that just wants to create a board of ideas
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!