Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Anything I need new ideas for I can check out on this site/app. Literally anything, it’s like a second to google and if you need any ideas for something that’s creative, please check on Pinterest first because they’ll of course have some great ideas to whatever you want to do!
Where I go to organize pretty much everything. This is where all my recipes are and my journaling ideas. There's so many creative and talented people out there and Pinterest gives you a way to see all of that.
Whenever I need inspiration for a painting or craft I go to Pinterest. I like the large variety of ideas and have found it to be inspirational. My latest use was for an anime themed baby shower where I found plenty of great and unique ideas . Every artist should visit
Pinterest is amazing. You could spend literally hours and hours on this. You can add things to different boards that you create. So this is like a virtual bulletin board we can keep things that you'd like for example you can make a bulletin board that has your favorite lipsticks or something like that. Each pin can be tagged with a website a location location etcetera.
I love this site especially the app . You can find so many ideas from it I have so many boards that I have used through the years to plan baby showers, birthdays etc it is an all around great app to have
I absolutely love pinterest! I use this app for everything. I use it for my house decor, wedding, baby room inspiration, fashion, hairstyles, nail designs! Its amazing. Everyone needs to use this app. Its a must! Once you start you will be addicted!
Pinterest has the most amazing ideas in all things! From DIY, beauty and recipes. It’s pretty much my go to when I need a new dinner idea or even for a new nail look. My husband even uses it for baseball related things. It’s defintely a must see website and app.
Pinterest is my guilty pleasure, I spend hours on there looking for recipes, craft ideas, beauty and fashion tips and ideas, and herbal remedies. I agree with someone else who said whom ever thought of this is a genius. IF you haven't tried Pinterest you should.
I didn't even know how much I needed pin boards before Pinterest was created. I honestly don't know how my creativity survived before it. My whole life, past, present, future, is stored on Pinterest. If you've never used this website, what are you doing with your life?!
I love this app. I like it because it gives me an outlet for my love of aesthetic pictures, for lack of better terms. It is easier to post them then on instagram, and people like them more. I like how the feed has gotten better. It is more geared towards what I like.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos