BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kaila F.
Techie Expert Level 2
Anything I need new ideas for I can check out on this site/app. Literally anything, it’s like a second to google and if you need any ideas for something that’s creative, please check on Pinterest first because they’ll of course have some great ideas to whatever you want to do!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Where I go to organize pretty much everything. This is where all my recipes are and my journaling ideas. There's so many creative and talented people out there and Pinterest gives you a way to see all of that.
Brenda C.
Walterboro
Whenever I need inspiration for a painting or craft I go to Pinterest. I like the large variety of ideas and have found it to be inspirational. My latest use was for an anime themed baby shower where I found plenty of great and unique ideas . Every artist should visit
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is amazing. You could spend literally hours and hours on this. You can add things to different boards that you create. So this is like a virtual bulletin board we can keep things that you'd like for example you can make a bulletin board that has your favorite lipsticks or something like that. Each pin can be tagged with a website a location location etcetera.
Amanda M.
Memphis , TN
I love this site especially the app . You can find so many ideas from it I have so many boards that I have used through the years to plan baby showers, birthdays etc it is an all around great app to have
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
I absolutely love pinterest! I use this app for everything. I use it for my house decor, wedding, baby room inspiration, fashion, hairstyles, nail designs!  Its amazing.  Everyone needs to use this app.  Its a must! Once you start you will be addicted!
Tori S.
Cedar Grove, WV
Pinterest has the most amazing ideas in all things! From DIY, beauty and recipes. It’s pretty much my go to when I need a new dinner idea or even for a new nail look. My husband even uses it for baseball related things. It’s defintely a must see website and app.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
Pinterest is my guilty pleasure, I spend hours on there looking for recipes, craft ideas, beauty and fashion tips and ideas, and herbal remedies. I agree with someone else who said whom ever thought of this is a genius. IF you haven't tried Pinterest you should.
Bailey F.
Reedley, CA
I didn't even know how much I needed pin boards before Pinterest was created. I honestly don't know how my creativity survived before it. My whole life, past, present, future, is stored on Pinterest. If you've never used this website, what are you doing with your life?!
Eva J.
I love this app. I like it because it gives me an outlet for my love of aesthetic pictures, for lack of better terms. It is easier to post them then on instagram, and people like them more. I like how the feed has gotten better. It is more geared towards what I like.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!