BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Jessica B.
Commack, NY
I honestly don't know what took someone so long to create this website - I just moved into a new apartment and a lot of the ideas came from pins - I'm also cooking so much more with the great recipes I find!
Lauren T.
Geneva, IL
I don't even want to know how much time I spend on this website! It's great for find recipes, workouts, decorating and craft ideas, and so much more! There is something for all interesting on this website!
Shannon G.
Bronx, NY
I've struggled with organization at times and am a very visual person. Pinterest helps me visualize something. I've planned outfits, shopping trips, and a vacation to Italy with it so far. It is addictive.
Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
I am a crafter and Pinterest is just the best website hands down. I love it..it has inspired so many of my holiday and wedding projects and future home decor ideas..I can't say enough good stuff about it.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I am so addicted I love Pinterest, because I love photos, I love food recipes, because of Pinterest I have been able to change my diet, and my families menu. Pinterest ROCKS!!!!! I am so happy I joined!!!!
Lindsay S.
Dover, FL
Great site for awesome ideas for projects, home decor, party planning, food, etc. However, the recent changes seem to clutter it up a lot. So much that I don't log on anymore. I used to spend hours on here!
Elena G.
Madera, CA
I great app/page that allows you to create boards and "pin" ideas to a board you choose. I love that you can find make up and clothing ideas, recipes, DIY projects and so much more! Really enjoy Pinterest!
Jacinta N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Pinterest! Be aware because it is highly addictive. Once you start you can't stop. Pinterest also has everything you could imagine. All you have to do is search for it and you'll get tons of results.
Nadine D.
Sylmar, CA
I have found some of the cutest Disney inspired ideas EVER on Pinterest! Thank you to everyone who shares and re-pins! It is inspiring. I am a devoted Disney fans and the ideas are endless thanks to Disney.
Felicia S.
LOVE Pinterest!!!! Great for finding new outfits to add to your wardrobe, getting ideas on how to wear different clothes in your wardrobe, make up tutorials and ideas, recipes, funny pictures and lots more
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!