BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Abigail L.
Seattle, WA
I find myself skimming through Pinterest in the late hours of the night. Believe it or not, it helps me sleep! Also I like to skim through Pinterest while in bed when it's all quiet and no one to bother me.
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I am so glad I found Pinterest when I did, it helped me plan so many occasions and learn how to do so many DIY crafts, it encourages me all the time. Recipes, décor, DIY, and photography ideas are amazing.
Jess s.
Waynesboro, PA
I love Pinterest! I use it just about every day and this is my main go to for new recipes! I love to cook and try new recipes. Pinterest makes it so easy to find ANYTHING you could possibly think of quickly and easily! Plus you can't go wrong with the TONS of makeup and hair tips!
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
It's a great site that allows everyone to share their ideas. I have found so many recipes or home decorating ideas. It's an awesome site to share with family and friends. It's addicting, but in a good way.
Barbara P.
Beach park, IL
This website gives me sooo many ideas. Once you start, you just can't stop! Pinterest has exactly what I need, whether i am feeling crafty, recipes for dinner or desert, make-up, hair or an awesome outfit!
Sydney R.
Whenever I'm on break from my job, I enjoy looking at DIY crafts and when I have my day off I do them. Pinterest is a great way to get clever ideas and really cute ideas for anything. I always show my friends my creations and they think I'm so crafty, but i secretly thank Pinterest :)
Elizabeth H.
Ashburn, VA
Doesn't everyone wish their Pinterest closet was actually theirs. i know i do.

love love love. highly addicting and completely agree with others once you start can easily blow the day away with pinning.
Beth T.
Kansas City, MO
I am absolutely addicted to Pinterest. I especially frequent the DIY&Crafts and the Foods boards...there's so many awesome ideas there for just about anything! Most of the boards pinned are by people looking to craft things on a budget, and so it's a wonderful place to go to get ideas!
Allison C.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely ADORE Pinterest! I have made SEVERAL recipes, made SEVERAL art projects, have done several of the hair dos, and makeup looks. I've planned future vacas and have lost a lot of hours on there..lol
Marica D.
Aurora, MO
Pinterest is so simple, yet highly addictive. It provides a basic service that is easy to navigate and has a LOT of content. If you are looking for something specific, you are bound to find it on Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!