BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kayla P.
I love Pinterest. It's a great way to keep track of all of the recipes, clothing styles, crafts, DIY ...basically everything. You can find inspiration for new ideas/recipes/crafts, basically endless ideas.
Jacinta N.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Pinterest! Be aware because it is highly addictive. Once you start you can't stop. Pinterest also has everything you could imagine. All you have to do is search for it and you'll get tons of results.
Tamara D.
Starkville, MS
I love love love this site. There are so many ideas on this site. I think this is a great site if you are the type of person that like try different DIY ideas. This is a great way to save a few dollars!
Emily R.
Love Pinterest!! You need inspiration, motivation, tips, tricks....you name it...your bound to find it on Pinterest! I Always turn to Pinterest to find guides on DIY and Ideas for re-purposing and Crafts.
Sydknee C.
Pinterest is a great way to get ideas anywhere from hairstyles to wear to school or to what your going to cook for dinner one night. I love going on the site looking at all the different pictures getting inspiration. I would encourage anyone who doesn't have one to look into getting it!
Felicia S.
LOVE Pinterest!!!! Great for finding new outfits to add to your wardrobe, getting ideas on how to wear different clothes in your wardrobe, make up tutorials and ideas, recipes, funny pictures and lots more
Jordan W.
West Richland, WA
Pinterest is an amazing website. You can find anything from new recipes to DIY projects to fitness motivation. This whole website is basically a lot of different types of motivation. It's addicting, though!
Chewy M.
Ha! Pinterest!!!! LOVE! I even beyond in love with Pinterest, it's like youtube but with words. You can get stuck on this site for hours and not even know it. You can basically find everything you need. :)
Bobbi W.
Killeen, TX
Such a great DIY site from makeup to fitness to home care and recipes. It gets very addictive so don't forget while looking up how to clean your oven you don't forget to clean your oven. I'm just saying :)
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
It's a great site that allows everyone to share their ideas. I have found so many recipes or home decorating ideas. It's an awesome site to share with family and friends. It's addicting, but in a good way.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!