BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media sources. I always find great ideas for anything from clothes to recipes! I love how friends can message you pins! I am always finding great deals on it as well!
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I am so glad I found Pinterest when I did, it helped me plan so many occasions and learn how to do so many DIY crafts, it encourages me all the time. Recipes, décor, DIY, and photography ideas are amazing.
Morgan Y.
This is a great website! I love being able to search the web and find so many creative things! I use it a lot for cooking, baking, crafts, and fashion! Even on my bad days it brightens up my heart. It's a great place to take some personal time and scroll through the different boards.
Sydney R.
Whenever I'm on break from my job, I enjoy looking at DIY crafts and when I have my day off I do them. Pinterest is a great way to get clever ideas and really cute ideas for anything. I always show my friends my creations and they think I'm so crafty, but i secretly thank Pinterest :)
Ingrid G.
Corona, CA
Why spend money on magazines when you can go online & see the great ideas everyday people like us have. You don't have to spend lots of money on something especially if you like to always change this up
Christina B.
I have been able to make so many homemade gifts from this site! In addition, I have had so much help from decorating rooms and putting things together. I always reference to this site for almost everything
Jessica C.
Washington, DC
Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING. Any recipe, DIY project, home decor idea, fitness plan, you name it! One can never be bored or have nothing to do when they have Pinterest!! My favorite app ever.
Raishel H.
Riegelwood, NC
I love me some Pinterest. It has some many do it yourself projects that its hard to pick which one to try. When i want to redo something and can't think of any ideas i login and go searching. Its that easy.
lauren h.
Goose Creek, SC
It has so many ideas and great taste from fashion, to tattoos and holiday ideas. I have done over 50 diy projects and I have only had Pinterest for a little while. Overall it is a amazing site. A must have!!
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA
I use Pinterest to find dinner recipes. There is always great ideas, I especially like the different crock pot recipes! I have done a few DIY but am not a crafty person and they haven't turned out the best.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!