4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is one of my favorite social media sources. I always find great ideas for anything from clothes to recipes! I love how friends can message you pins! I am always finding great deals on it as well!
I am so glad I found Pinterest when I did, it helped me plan so many occasions and learn how to do so many DIY crafts, it encourages me all the time. Recipes, décor, DIY, and photography ideas are amazing.
This is a great website! I love being able to search the web and find so many creative things! I use it a lot for cooking, baking, crafts, and fashion! Even on my bad days it brightens up my heart. It's a great place to take some personal time and scroll through the different boards.
Whenever I'm on break from my job, I enjoy looking at DIY crafts and when I have my day off I do them. Pinterest is a great way to get clever ideas and really cute ideas for anything. I always show my friends my creations and they think I'm so crafty, but i secretly thank Pinterest :)
Why spend money on magazines when you can go online & see the great ideas everyday people like us have. You don't have to spend lots of money on something especially if you like to always change this up
I have been able to make so many homemade gifts from this site! In addition, I have had so much help from decorating rooms and putting things together. I always reference to this site for almost everything
Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING. Any recipe, DIY project, home decor idea, fitness plan, you name it! One can never be bored or have nothing to do when they have Pinterest!! My favorite app ever.
I love me some Pinterest. It has some many do it yourself projects that its hard to pick which one to try. When i want to redo something and can't think of any ideas i login and go searching. Its that easy.
It has so many ideas and great taste from fashion, to tattoos and holiday ideas. I have done over 50 diy projects and I have only had Pinterest for a little while. Overall it is a amazing site. A must have!!
I use Pinterest to find dinner recipes. There is always great ideas, I especially like the different crock pot recipes! I have done a few DIY but am not a crafty person and they haven't turned out the best.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos