Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love it! I use Pinterest for so many uses: Gift wish lists, finding new ways to put together outfits, favorite recipes, favorite blogs. it is very addicting but is one of my favorite websites out there.
I love pintrest! I use it for everysingle one of my daily needs. From recipes to planning your wedding when you aren't even dating someone, I just love it! In fact, I'm sharing this to pintrest right now!
I go to Pinterest for almost anything! gift idea, party idea, dinner idea, etc. I have a board for everything!! whoever invented this is my favorite ever. The app is also great and easy to use! and its FREE!
I was like one of the last people to join Pinterest, but I'm glad I did. I have found so many cool decorating, beauty, and food ideas! It's a great place to get fun, new ideas and to share then with others.
LOVE Pinterest!!!! Great for finding new outfits to add to your wardrobe, getting ideas on how to wear different clothes in your wardrobe, make up tutorials and ideas, recipes, funny pictures and lots more
I absolutely love Pinterest... i there is not one day I do not go on my phone app for Pinterest! I use it to find new recipes for the family, fun activities for the kids, new hair styles and soo much more!! It is do addicting and I can not stay away! I use it for almost everything!
I love that Pinterest is pictured based. It's always fun to browse through the photos for makeup, fashion, and DIY project inspiration or some celeb eye candy! It's kind of like a more extensive (less self-centered/selfie) version of Instagram, and with links to the source material.
I am with the masses and completely obsessed with Pinterest. So many ideas from so many talented people. I have tried many things with success and a few recipe epic fails, but I still love love love it !!!!
Great site for awesome ideas for projects, home decor, party planning, food, etc. However, the recent changes seem to clutter it up a lot. So much that I don't log on anymore. I used to spend hours on here!
I had signed up a while back but never really payed mind to the site until i kept seeing friends post on facebook regarding different aspects of life I'm interested in. It has opened up my world to so many different ways of eating healthier. Things for my kids etc. Great site for sure
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos