BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Danielle Z.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I love this site, I have so many ways to save money, be creative, and improve my lifestyle. If your looking for something out there you can bet you can find it here. Not to mention all the great gift ideas!
Maranda B.
Cary , NC
I am obsessed with Pinterest and am constantly on it looking for new ideas for hairstyles, nail designs, recipes, party ideas, fashion trends etc. Name anything and you can find amazing ideas on Pinterest!
Taylor S.
Allentown, PA
This is the BEST website every created! i get sooooo many ideas for my home/hair/make-up/diy crafts/gifts. I spend so much time on Pinterest. i love it! it is very simple to use. they have a humor section and when I'm in a bad mood i just look through that selection and it cheers me up!
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
Pinterest is literally my life. I browse everything: tattoos, food, and it us helping me plan every detail of my upcoming wedding! I find myself searching for everything on Pinterest instead of Google!
Sammy C.
Paterson, NJ
Just stay aware that you will attempt things you see online and fail. You will also feel like the laziest person in the world. Don't worry if you stay awake at night without any sleep on Pinterest all day.
Karla G.
Hawthorne, CA
I've been on Pintereest for a few years. It is an amazing point of referent for pretty much everything. I have many boards and it's helped me with meal ideas, party planning and fashion tips. Love Pinterest!
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
This is an amazing app. The best thing about it , is that it's free. And yoi can find so many thing on there for example I like to find new workout that will help me at the gym or at home you can pin it and look at it later. There is a lot of things on there that anyone would love.
Rachel  S.
New Wilmington, PA
I use Pinterest almost everyday. Whether I am looking up cute outfits, dreaming of my wedding day, or searching for a creative lesson plan, Pinterest is a great search engine with so many wonderful ideas.
Sol B.
Los Angeles , CA
What can I say I love pintrest You find the most beautiful ideas yummy recipes & gorgeous pictures. I get tons of inspiration from Pintrest I'm a mom of 2 so I wish I had more time to sit there and browse..
Megan V.
Appleton, WI
Do I even need to explain anything??!! I live on Pinterest. I couldn't live without it. It couldn't get any better. There is nothing Pinterest can't do.. Look out google.... facebook Pinterest is here to stay
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!