BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Pinterest. I have to try to avoid it though because once I get started on Pinterest I am on it all day long. I get so many ideas off of Pinterest. Not to mention all the recipes you can find on there.
Rachel R.
My favorite social media website and app! Always on here daily looking up different recipes, have my dream house planned out and wedding. What girl doesn't use Pinterest? It's a necessity if you are a new mom
Eva S.
Jonesboro, AR
I say that with the greatest intentions. Pinterest is such a great app for getting decorating and home ideas, tips and tricks. It is also quite addicting. You better be ready to spend quite a bit of time on it.
Gen M.
Littlerock, CA
Pinterest is great for finding some diy projects to do. It's a very addicting app. I always find fun and creative things to do. It's also lists some very entertaining websites and I always find funny memes on here
Victoria D.
Rayne, LA
Pinterest is the best app for different things DIY Projects and so many things to use like recipes,crafts,and we can follow different boards and get things from others boards so much fun things. Love Pinterest.
Lydia D.
Pinterest is a fun place to go on. i like looking at dresses, or idea of a recipes and hairstyles that i like to look at. Even ideas of parties. I'll say its kinda better being on Facebook...idk why but yeah.
iris d.
New Brunswick, NJ
It helps me with my depression it makes me happy brings back good memories and helps me appreciate everything that i have in life. The photos are beutiful and inspirational. it is a nice way to look at life.
Kylie P.
I find myslef searching and pinning on this website/app more than I am on all of my others combine! You can find basically anything and everything and even how to'a and where at's on products and projects!!
Jaclyn O.
Satellite Beach, FL
Great source of ideas and inspiration, regardless of the topic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as it is a vital tool in a variety of subjects such as social media, blogging, and just in general.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I love Pinterest! It is fun to search and find new things, and see what friends find, without having to look at the pictures they post on Facebook of there kids and food all the time! Use my Pinterest Daily!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!