Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love pinterest! I just wish I had more time to do all the great projects I have "pinned". The only downside is that sometimes I can't find what I am looking for. I visit a few times a month, just to get dinner ideas and inspiration on how to do something. It is great!
This website is so addicting. I started using pinterest just for fun but it has helped me to plan and carry out some amazing parties, projects, meals, and gift ideas. I have loved wandering through the variety of areas this website covers and wasting lots of time just pinning away!
I don't use Pinterest because frankly it's annoying to navigate. I also hate when I'm browsing and find something and hey make it impossible to look at things without being a member. Just not worth the effort.
Whenever I need inspiration for a painting or craft I go to Pinterest. I like the large variety of ideas and have found it to be inspirational. My latest use was for an anime themed baby shower where I found plenty of great and unique ideas . Every artist should visit
Where I go to organize pretty much everything. This is where all my recipes are and my journaling ideas. There's so many creative and talented people out there and Pinterest gives you a way to see all of that.
Me encanta esta aplicacion por su contenido y formato, puedes hacer los boards de tu interes y ponerlos publicos o privados. Mis favoritos son los de recetas, outfit, decoracion y los de proyectos.
I love using Pinterest for so many things and random topics. I have different boards that I have created, including ones for recipes, outfit ideas, and even party planning. It is always great having Pinterest because it keeps all your pins organize and you can explore other users pins.
Anything I need new ideas for I can check out on this site/app. Literally anything, it’s like a second to google and if you need any ideas for something that’s creative, please check on Pinterest first because they’ll of course have some great ideas to whatever you want to do!
My favorite app for searching from recipes to party favors. I have so many boards and I've done so many DIYs from Pinterest that I can't imagine life without it! Add me on Pinterest 😊 Juliet Romero
Pinterest is a really good place for ideas. You can find so many craft ideas, recipes, and other projects. I like the layout, that you are able to save an idea you like by pinning it to a board. You can also create multiple boards to stay organized, which is super nice.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos