BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Lisa F.
Minot, ND
I love pinterest! I just wish I had more time to do all the great projects I have "pinned". The only downside is that sometimes I can't find what I am looking for. I visit a few times a month, just to get dinner ideas and inspiration on how to do something. It is great!
Sarah S.
Techie Expert Level 1
This website is so addicting. I started using pinterest just for fun but it has helped me to plan and carry out some amazing parties, projects, meals, and gift ideas. I have loved wandering through the variety of areas this website covers and wasting lots of time just pinning away!
Danielle B.
I don't use Pinterest because frankly it's annoying to navigate. I also hate when I'm browsing and find something and hey make it impossible to look at things without being a member. Just not worth the effort.
Brenda C.
Walterboro
Whenever I need inspiration for a painting or craft I go to Pinterest. I like the large variety of ideas and have found it to be inspirational. My latest use was for an anime themed baby shower where I found plenty of great and unique ideas . Every artist should visit
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Where I go to organize pretty much everything. This is where all my recipes are and my journaling ideas. There's so many creative and talented people out there and Pinterest gives you a way to see all of that.
Adalgisa c.
Techie Expert Level 2
Me encanta esta aplicacion por su contenido y formato, puedes hacer los boards de tu interes y ponerlos publicos o privados. Mis favoritos son los de recetas, outfit, decoracion y los de proyectos.
Audrey K.
I love using Pinterest for so many things and random topics. I have different boards that I have created, including ones for recipes, outfit ideas, and even party planning. It is always great having Pinterest because it keeps all your pins organize and you can explore other users pins.
Kaila F.
Techie Expert Level 2
Anything I need new ideas for I can check out on this site/app. Literally anything, it’s like a second to google and if you need any ideas for something that’s creative, please check on Pinterest first because they’ll of course have some great ideas to whatever you want to do!
Juliet R.
Adelanto, CA
My favorite app for searching from recipes to party favors. I have so many boards and I've done so many DIYs from Pinterest that I can't imagine life without it! Add me on Pinterest 😊 Juliet Romero
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
Pinterest is a really good place for ideas. You can find so many craft ideas, recipes, and other projects. I like the layout, that you are able to save an idea you like by pinning it to a board. You can also create multiple boards to stay organized, which is super nice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!