BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Leslie V.
I am probably the least creative person on the face of the earth but this helps me reinvent myself! Anything i could possibly think of is here, any idea i may need! Especially for my room and kitchen so good!
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
I use this site all the time. It's like a personalized Google. I use it a LOT for cooking, and decorating. I'm so glad this exists. It helps keep everything organized. I know right where to go for what I want.
Staricia W.
Elgin , IL
If you have never heard of Pintrest or never utilized it, what are you waiting for? This app is genius. You are bound to find great inspiration for recipes, fashion, hairstyle, decor, etc. Go check it out NOW!
Erika L.
Hutto, TX
Because Pinterest is always updating, there is always something new! Pinning things makes it easy to find it later when you really need it. There is always something to look at.....from food to drinks to clothing to home decorating to even planning, there is such a great variety to search!!
amina n.
Pinterest is my go-to website for anything food, fashion, home, or beauty related things. They have a bunch of categories, but I usually stick to those 4. You can find so much beauty and fashion inspiration. If I'm ever bored, I just go on Pinterest and I end up finding soo many good ideas.
Tiffany L.
I am not 100% sure if this would be considered social media, but if it is...well it's the best one. I love Pinterest and I'm always recruiting. Love, love, love!
Shannon W.
Andover, OH
Awesome place to find good recipes, ways to fix just about anything and millions of fun craft ideas for kids. I absolutely love this site. You could have a better place to find info on so many different things.
Ashley L.
chesapeake, va
Pinterest is what i do in my downtime. Who doesn't want a virtual dream board? I've basically designed my dream house I wanna build and decorated it all through Pinterest! I also get most of recipes from here!
Rachel B.
Rodeo, CA
Pinterest is awesome, versatile, helps encourage creativity and inspire new ideas. I can geek out over funny memes, wedding planning ideas or a healthy recipe in one place and organize just the way I want to!
Chantel W.
Gladstone, MI
I love the Pinterest app for my iPhone. It's very easy to use and navigate. Very convenient if you don't have access to a computer. You can like or pin things to your bulletins and save them for later to read.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!