BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Crissy C.
Morgantown, KY
I love this site. I use it multiple times throughout the day. You can find anything on there. It's easy to use, I love that I can keep all of my favorite links on one site. Everything about this site is lovely.
Lydia D.
Pinterest is a fun place to go on. i like looking at dresses, or idea of a recipes and hairstyles that i like to look at. Even ideas of parties. I'll say its kinda better being on Facebook...idk why but yeah.
Sonya S.
Beaverton, OR
I go to here for everything I need from cooking to DIY home decorating, I'm planning a wedding for next year and I have to say Pinterest has been a big inspiration for me especially with DIY wedding ideas, I just love it. I know if you haven't used it yet; when you do you will love it to.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
I can not say how much I love Pinterest! I use it everyday for recipes clothing ideas work out challenges motivational quotes cleaning and organization tips just about anything I need there is some type of tip on here
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA
I love love LOVE this website!!! It has so many ideas for stuff you will need to do or consider doing in the future. From wedding ideas to ideas to help entertain children and adults, I NEVER lose interest!!
Victoria D.
Rayne, LA
Pinterest is the best app for different things DIY Projects and so many things to use like recipes,crafts,and we can follow different boards and get things from others boards so much fun things. Love Pinterest.
Sara S.
Broomfield, CO
Pinterest is a pin board where you can "pin" all the fantastic ideas gathered online that you enjoy. Common boards range anywhere from cooking and baking to art and tattoos to style and beauty and so much more! However, once you start using it and get the hang of it, expect to have no life.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Pinterest. It's so perfect for someone who wants to create something but doesn't know how to or has an idea but doesn't know how to. You just go to Pinterest and you search what your looking for and get inspired. I've found so many decor and outfit.
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
Pinterest is a great tool, but has a high potential to overwhelm you with useless stuff. Be smart about organizing boards, who you follow, and the type of stuff you pin. Also, Pin things from OUTSIDE of Pinterest--that's how the site will stay populated with new and interesting content.
Kelsey N.
Dorchester, NE
I love Pinterest and that's where I've found all of my inspiration lately! It was so annoying to have to add book marks and then never find anything once i needed it. much more useful and I'm never going to get rid of it ;)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!