BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ann K.
Chesapeake, VA
This is absolutely the BEST wedding planning tool! Especially since they added new features such as the "hidden boards". Not to mention you can add you bridesmaids to boards so that they can post ideas, too!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I love Pinterest when I want some quick DIYS for parties or for just quick treats for some friends and stuff! Pinterest has everything from a scrapbook to treats!
Jennifer R.
Douglas, MA
I LOVE Pinterest. What ever you are looking for you can find it there. Style, gardening, books, recipes, decorating, pets, jokes, etc. I can not say enough good things about this site. I've used many recipes from here as well as using a design for a tattoo recently. A MUST site to use.
Shannon W.
Andover, OH
Awesome place to find good recipes, ways to fix just about anything and millions of fun craft ideas for kids. I absolutely love this site. You could have a better place to find info on so many different things.
Sarah R.
Mckinney, TX
All of the other reviewers are not lying when they say Pinterest is addictive. I find myself checking the site multiple times daily and almost every other sentence is "So I saw this thing on Pinterest..." LOL!!
Chantel W.
Gladstone, MI
I love the Pinterest app for my iPhone. It's very easy to use and navigate. Very convenient if you don't have access to a computer. You can like or pin things to your bulletins and save them for later to read.
Victoria B.
Pinterest is perfect for whatever you wanna do. Trying a new recipe to decorating your new house. Trying something new with your make up to picking a new hairstyle. I can be on here forever!
I <3 Pinterest!
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Pinterest is the best way to bookmark your favorite things online. I love that you can browse other peoples pins and use it as a shopping tool. I also find sooo many good craft ideas, recipes and workouts.
Heather R.
Saint Louis, MO
Pinterest, as anyone will tell you, is highly addictive. It's fascinating, really. My best friend just got engaged, so we've even made secret boards and added the bridesmaids so that we can share neat ideas with each other without the public/the groom seeing it before the wedding. So fun.
Becky T.
I love Pinterest! Whoever came up with this is awesome! There's DIY, crafts, food, weddings, jokes, everything all in one place! You can even have a few private boards to keep certain things to yourself.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!