4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest about 5 hours been pass before I realize that I've been on it for so long and it give you a lot of things to pin for recipes, D.I.Ys , makeup and clothing style to hairstyles and being natural
I love love LOVE this website!!! It has so many ideas for stuff you will need to do or consider doing in the future. From wedding ideas to ideas to help entertain children and adults, I NEVER lose interest!!
I love this its like my life along with tumblr which is also my life. I prefer tumblr over Pinterest but Pinterest has some great ideas and outfits and also gifts under 20$ they have the most amazing blogs too!
Gives me ideas and keeps me inspired! Ever since I got Pinterest, my life has changed. It's so easy to get ideas for parties, outfits, and of course, my future wedding!
Pinterest is my go-to for recipes, DIY projects, party tips and almost everything else that I want and need new ideas for. I love the ease of use and the ability to share pins with others to help plan parties.
I can not get enough of Pinterest! It gives me so many good ideas to try around the home! I recently made a DIY headboard and it turned out perfect! So many good ideas that I never would have thought of myself!
So I joined Pinterest and couldn't figure out the craze until I figured out how to really get into it! I now have my dream house and thousands of crafts, recipes, and all sorts of fun stuff to do and have done!
It took me a while to understand how to use Pinterest because I was being lazy. But once I started using it I realized how awesome it is! I use it for everything! They have recipes and awesome DIY projects
I can not say how much I love Pinterest! I use it everyday for recipes clothing ideas work out challenges motivational quotes cleaning and organization tips just about anything I need there is some type of tip on here
I love Pinterest. I am Always on here. I got Amazon ideas for my sons first birthday party that made it a total hit. I get recipes, and find ideas in home improvement. There is nothing you can't find on here.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos