BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rell B.
I love Pinterest about 5 hours been pass before I realize that I've been on it for so long and it give you a lot of things to pin for recipes, D.I.Ys , makeup and clothing style to hairstyles and being natural
Tiara B.
Hampton, GA
I love love LOVE this website!!! It has so many ideas for stuff you will need to do or consider doing in the future. From wedding ideas to ideas to help entertain children and adults, I NEVER lose interest!!
Briana R.
Cullowhee, NC
I love this its like my life along with tumblr which is also my life. I prefer tumblr over Pinterest but Pinterest has some great ideas and outfits and also gifts under 20$ they have the most amazing blogs too!
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Gives me ideas and keeps me inspired! Ever since I got Pinterest, my life has changed. It's so easy to get ideas for parties, outfits, and of course, my future wedding!
June J.
Simpsonville, SC
Pinterest is my go-to for recipes, DIY projects, party tips and almost everything else that I want and need new ideas for. I love the ease of use and the ability to share pins with others to help plan parties.
Emily W.
Kronenwetter, WI
I can not get enough of Pinterest! It gives me so many good ideas to try around the home! I recently made a DIY headboard and it turned out perfect! So many good ideas that I never would have thought of myself!
Brandy H.
Dayton, OR
So I joined Pinterest and couldn't figure out the craze until I figured out how to really get into it! I now have my dream house and thousands of crafts, recipes, and all sorts of fun stuff to do and have done!
Deanna L.
It took me a while to understand how to use Pinterest because I was being lazy. But once I started using it I realized how awesome it is! I use it for everything! They have recipes and awesome DIY projects
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
I can not say how much I love Pinterest! I use it everyday for recipes clothing ideas work out challenges motivational quotes cleaning and organization tips just about anything I need there is some type of tip on here
Katy M.
I love Pinterest. I am Always on here. I got Amazon ideas for my sons first birthday party that made it a total hit. I get recipes, and find ideas in home improvement. There is nothing you can't find on here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!