BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Brenda P.
Harvard, IL
This is the perfect place to find all of your 'special' things. I have so many boards of inspiration to craft,make or create. It's conveniently all in one place and makes it so easy to find wonderful ideas!!
Crissy C.
Morgantown, KY
I love this site. I use it multiple times throughout the day. You can find anything on there. It's easy to use, I love that I can keep all of my favorite links on one site. Everything about this site is lovely.
Nicole m.
Lancaster, CA
I adore Pinterest so much! It is like having a virtual never ending tack board! Great for pinning things you want to remember to try, recipes, cleaning, exercise...you name it! Also great to share with friends!
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I started a Pinterest account to get a few idea for my wedding in a little less than a year. I have found awesome ideas for it the wedding, the house, my classroom, and dinner ideas. I love this website still.
Deanna l.
Hampton, VA
I just love everything about Pinterest. I find myself going there when I am wanting to figure out what I want for dinner. I go there for do it yourself projects and just ideas for holiday and birthday parties.
Aliyah W.
I use it to share influenster reviews. I do not get what it is. Its kinda a like looking threw random themed instagram account where they have a board for food. A bord for workouts. And you can have boards.
Justine R.
Eddyville, IA
I am on this site daily. This website is amazing. You can be addicted to it for hours. It gives you tips and tricks for the home, clothes, and fashion, beauty and much more! Creating an account is so easy!

Rebekka S.
Louisville, KY
If you love crafts of love playing with your makeup look, Pinterest is the place to go! They have all kinds of crafts and ideas. Even fun stuff to do with the kids! Anything you can think of, Its on Pinterest!
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Love love love Pinterest! Literally the best thing ever created! There's everything you want to know on this website.from food to fashion I don't thing there is one thing you won't be able to find on Pinterest
Kendra W.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG what can I say that hasn't been said. I look at y boards before I go food shopping, clothing shopping, before I travel etc. Its an addiction. I f I haven't pinned it then its not available in the world lol
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!