4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
To all people who don't have a Pinterest, your missing out on a great part of life! The site has something for everyone. Is basically an online pin board to keep any thing you want.There categories to look through and the whole system is very easy to learn. I highly suggest you get one!!!!!
The best site to spend hours upon hours on! You can find any recipe or tutorial on this site, and it's also perfect for finding inspiration for weight-loss, photography and home decor, plus so much more!!
Pinterest is great to pass some time. It have given me great ideas for DIY projects, delicious recipes, and has brought tears to my eyes from the funny things I find to pin. Highly recommened for everyone!
Pinterest is a wonderful platform to find new, helpful ideas for many things. I often find, though, that over time comments become distorted and inaccurate. Keeping this in mind, it is still a wonderful site.
This site has everything. If you see something you like pin it to one of your boards and it will be "saved" so you can view it as long as you have an account. Best place to come for diy projects and recipies.
I go to pintrest when I run out of cute outfits or when I need beauty tips. (Every day) I recommend people to use pintrest on the daily when it comes to looking for ideas. Pintrest always has great starters.
I just got into Pinterest and I though that it was too time confusing to start using. But it really isn't. You can just check in every few days to see what interesting things people have posted and whenever you come across a website that is interesting, you can easily pin it on the site.
I love how easy the ideas are to replicate! There are always so many cheap and budget friendly ideas that help to keep the creative juices going! Makes for an easy way to update decor in and out of your house!
I love Pinterest! We use it to plan our vacations, remember recipes, organize decorating ideas, and so much more! I love the changes they make and how it is growing to meet all the various ways people use it!
Where do I begin I love Pinterest. I go to the site for numerous amounts of thing clothing ideas , recipes to crafting with my kids it's amazing the things you can find on there I recommend everyone to it
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos