BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jaleesa J.
Washington, DC
Pintrest is my life.... Lol I love this site as a teacher and as a 20 something year old who just got my first apartment pintrest has everything I need. Recipes, teaching ideas, even style advice. I love it!
Miranda R.
Sanford, ME
I use Pinterest all the time it helps me with a lot of stuff to hairstyles to recipes!.
I love using it to find quotes and the other day I used to find hairstyles and it came up with a lot of ideas! I love it
Karolayn R.
I think is amazing. I'm more of Tumblr person but Pinterest has really surprises me! It's perfect to look for inspiration or just for you to share you stuff or even to promote your blog. The best of the best.
Michelle L.
Bernardsville, NJ
Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love the website Pinterest! It is so easy to organize pins and boards. The categories provided are great, they range from gardening to men's fashion. Even popular celebrities and brands have their own profiles which appeals to even more people.
Lori Ann Y.
Princeton, MN
Pinterest is Amazing!!
I love that they give you the option of secret boards. I'm able to plan out birthday parties with unique decorations and a food menu without anyone knowing and giving away the surprise.
Erika C.
Stockton, CA
At first I didn't know how to use it and now i cant seem to stop using it.. i love all the great ideas they have. They have everything you can possibly think off!! I have told some friends about it and they have told me it has taken over then any other app.. i would recommend it to everyone
Trisha R.
Apex, NC
Pinterest has everything you may be looking for. How to's, fashion tips, weight loss tips, recipes, and so much more. I can spend hours searching and "pinning". It is the social media outlet of the future!
Aliyah W.
I use it to share influenster reviews. I do not get what it is. Its kinda a like looking threw random themed instagram account where they have a board for food. A bord for workouts. And you can have boards.
Andrea L.
One of the main ways I use Pinterest is as my recipe book. I also used it a ton while planning my wedding, and for craft inspiration. Pictures tell a thousand words, and that's certainly apparen't on Pinterest!
I had a Pininterest account just for Influenster, but I deleted it. It's good to find things like recipes and stuff like that, but other than that, I don't find it useful. just a mess of photos everywhere.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!