BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love Pinterest!!! How did people ever find tips and tricks before this app? It is great. I love the organization of the boards. It's super easy to navigate. I can always find what I'm looking for. The things I find on here are amazing! Recommend to everyone!!!
Monica W.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app on a daily. It is so easy to use and it provides so much information on lesson plans to DIY ideas. It is also a great platform for those interesting in sharing ideas and information with others. I enjoy looking on Pinterest over IG and that surprises me.
Katelyn L.
La vista, NE
I love Pinterest! Get super awesome ideas here for anything between tattoos, makeup, house things, clothes, paintings, the whole shebang. I scroll and
Scroll and scroll just looking at all the awesome stuff on here.
Hannah F.
Hamilton, NJ
Pinterest is the best app created. Looking for a new recipe? Pinterest! Looking for resume advice? Pinterest! How to style your new skirt? Pinterest! Ideas and how tos are just a click away
Stefanie B.
Addicted! I can spend all day and all night on Pinterest. I have found so many awesome ideas from home decor to home repairs. Crafts galore. Medical information that has grown my page on fb (Parenting a Struggling Child). Endless amounts of ideas and information. Im addicted.
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
This app is a must!! With so much information on the wide wide web this helps to save it all on one place and keep it organized AND you can make it ultra personal! My favorite way to save hair styles!!
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest! I go there for inspiration on all types of things. I find the site a little hard to use...and there isn't a lot of filters in terms of what is real or not, but if you just use it for fun craft ideas like I do than its perfect! I would recommend it for sure.
Abigail G.
I discovered Pinterest a while ago. But didn't use it as much. My friend Angie loves it because they have Samsung recipes and it's true. They really do have good recipes that I can pin and look for next time I want to make a certain dish. Plus it's free and super convenient.
Paige F.
Leesburg, VA
This is an amazing app for finding new diys, and tips on exercise. It's really good for finding ways to loose weight or healthy dinner and lunch ideas. Also the are a lot of home decor diys on this app.
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
Love this website. That will never go away just like tumblr but now diy , doesn't really need updates but I hope make to find stuff more easier to find , I vist when I need creative ideas or diy to do
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!