Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest! it has the best ideas and suggestions!!! I have found many product reviews and pictures on Pinterest. I decided on my haircut and have dream hair colors in mind for the future = all from Pinterest. Don't even get me started on the clothing, jewelry, and wedding pictures....
Some times when you search things all brand new cool ideas will show up otherwise you see the same stuff you've most likely already have seen or heard of someone doing; not really good with showing you the NEW stuff
I am on this site daily. This website is amazing. You can be addicted to it for hours. It gives you tips and tricks for the home, clothes, and fashion, beauty and much more! Creating an account is so easy!
I love using Interest for many things. I love finding new recipes as well as home decorating ideas. I have noticed that lately there seems to be more "spam" posts than there use to be. But overall I love it.
I go to here for everything I need from cooking to DIY home decorating, I'm planning a wedding for next year and I have to say Pinterest has been a big inspiration for me especially with DIY wedding ideas, I just love it. I know if you haven't used it yet; when you do you will love it to.
The best site to spend hours upon hours on! You can find any recipe or tutorial on this site, and it's also perfect for finding inspiration for weight-loss, photography and home decor, plus so much more!!
This is where allll my inspiration comes from. When it comes to home decor, cooking, wedding planning, or crafting for your sorority little, this is the place to turn to for amazing inspiration and recipes too!
I go to pintrest when I run out of cute outfits or when I need beauty tips. (Every day) I recommend people to use pintrest on the daily when it comes to looking for ideas. Pintrest always has great starters.
I had a Pininterest account just for Influenster, but I deleted it. It's good to find things like recipes and stuff like that, but other than that, I don't find it useful. just a mess of photos everywhere.
Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to Pinterest and could use a support group. I hop on thinking "oh I'll just check out a few things" and then wonder why it's dark outside all the sudden....but I love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos