4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is a vortex of awesome that will trap you because there is no escape! Sorting, informing, voyeuristic pleasure! I pretty much use it for everything from recipes to crafting, home decor to gardening.
Man! I wish I could have planned my wedding with Pinterest! I love the fact that you can pin websites/photos and then pull them up later on when you remember about them and you know EXACTLY where they are at!
I use Pinterest as an online file system for recipes, how-to's and a way of sharing my fashion and beauty tips. Really is a great site, especially for killing time and finding out neat little tips and tricks!
Absolutely great. Sure you have to click with caution but that's all things internet. No surprise there. Lots of great tutorials and reviews, and ideas. Tips for household things to makeup looks. Get Pinning!
I've had Pinterest for years now and I am STILL obsessed! It's so much fun when you are bored or looking for inspiration. My entire house is decorated from ideas that I've gotten from Pinterest! It's a great place to share inspiration, ideas, humor, etc. and will keep you busy for hours!
If you love crafts of love playing with your makeup look, Pinterest is the place to go! They have all kinds of crafts and ideas. Even fun stuff to do with the kids! Anything you can think of, Its on Pinterest!
Addicting is an understatement. I could waste hours on Pinterest if given the chance. Perfect for event planning, ideas on fashion and crafts. Every girls dream come true. All wrapped up on a website and app.
I go to here for everything I need from cooking to DIY home decorating, I'm planning a wedding for next year and I have to say Pinterest has been a big inspiration for me especially with DIY wedding ideas, I just love it. I know if you haven't used it yet; when you do you will love it to.
I love Pinterest! We use it to plan our vacations, remember recipes, organize decorating ideas, and so much more! I love the changes they make and how it is growing to meet all the various ways people use it!
I LOVE Pinterest. There is helpful information on everything from baking to hairstyles to wedding planning. A girls dream come true! (Although my boyfriend loves it to for his recipes, cars and health habits)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos