BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
Love Pinterest. I am not getting married and I do not have my own place, but I have everything planed for when I do. I love DIY. It is creative and fun to search and try out your findings. Crafting is my favorite
Rebecca j.
Cedar Rapids, IA
You can find so many ideas on Pinterest for decorating. From furniture to crafts to painting and pictures. It can help you get ideas on remodeling as well. It's always my go to for helping me with my creative side.
Amity O.
Great site for finding inspiration or ideas when you are lacking both as well as expanding on current ideas. A good search will render you with numerous options, and often yields exactly what you're looking for!
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX

I love how many great ideas and sources of inspiration are available on this site! I use this site when looking for ideas on a beauty look, DIY home decor, cooking recipe and home remedies! Love love this site!!
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
I love Pinterest! I can find anything I need in a pinch! From crafts, party planning, recipes, to tattoos, traveling, and wedding ideas. Anytime I have an idea, I search for it on Pinterest & they bring it to life!
Brooklyn J.
Fort Worth, TX
Everything on Pinterest is so cute, and to think that peoples houses really do look like what you see on there. However I am never able to do anything like what you see on their site maybe I am just not crafty.
Cait B.
Auburn, KY
Interest is my recipe book, my creative outlet, and my boredom-killer. Many things that I have pinned have helped me clean better and more thoroughly, opened doors to new products, and just made my life easier :)
Andrea T.
Menifee
I wish I would have joined sooner! I have found so many great ideas on Pinterest. No matter what I need I always find a great idea for it. And I love that you can make as many boards as you need. As a person who loves to organize I love organizing my boards and finding organizing ideas on here.
Payton K.
Helotes, TX
I absolutely adore this site! I use it for everything from beauty product reviews and tips, to finding youtube videos on how to do certain make-up looks!
I also use it to find new recipes, home decor ideas, etc.
Harley P.
Moorhead, MN
I'm a serious addict of Pinterest!!!!!! I love it so much. I get a lot of makeup and nail ideas off of there. Like if you don't know how you want your nails done all you have to do is type in nails and boom you have a bunch of ideas right there. I also find a lot of cool diy things on there to!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!