Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Whenever I get confused about what to make for dinner or what to give someone, I just go on Pinterest and there are lists of things available for me to choose from. It's so simple. You click on the picture and it takes you to a web to show you how to make what you're looking at! Amazing site!
Like this concept of being able to follow people based on hair and beauty, fashion, arts and crafts etc. to learn a different and more creative way to do things. Great resource no matter what you are looking for.
Pinterest is such an easy place to spend hours. You have such a wide variety of topics to sort through you'll be addicted the first time you try it. You will become so inspired to do so many different activities.
When I get bored I'm usually on pintrest. Theres so many things you can find on there and great ideas I never knew and wouldn't even think of. I recommend people to use it its fun and you can learn something new.
Pinterest is awesome! Has so many ideas for DIY projects to life hacks. I could spend hours just browsing. It's nice you can create boards to organize everything
I LOVE Pinterest. it's a good way to find new DIY projects, recipes, clothes, tattoos, you name it! you can make different boards to pin your different interests to so you can look back at them later. i use the DIY one all the time so i can look back on a rainy day and have something fun to do!
Pinterest is basically my source of inspiration when I did my DIY wedding reception. It was my first time to do flower arrangements or anything DIY in that large scale. Guests love what I did so thanks Pinterest!
This is the new destination to stumble upon, inspiration, seek out inspiration, and inspire others. With the ability to capture all of your thoughts and desire visually in one central location, and return to over and over again, its amazing it took this long for a tool like this to be created.
I find so many new activities, projects, tips, and tricks on Pinterest. LOVE IT! I like to browse on through when I'm bored or have some spare time; Pinterest never fails me. I always find something to occupy my time with!
I don't even remember life before Pinterest. Where did I find recipes & crafts? Where did I electronically hoard pictures of puppies & hair styles? I don't know who invented Pinterest, but I am forever grateful.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos