BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
Pinterest is a database full of ideas - a DIY dream. I am on Pinterest constantly getting recipes, hairstyles, makeup tips. I love that I can go to one website and have a plethora of information at my fingertips.
Francesca B.
South Amboy , NJ
Pintrest is super cool ! You get check out lots of different things and save your favorites! I like to use it for inspiration when thinking of new makeup looks or what the new trends in hair and fashion as well!
Kelsey W.
Gaffney, Sc
I absolutely love Pinterest! I have made several DIY projects from there , even as gifts! Also have made several delecious recipies and they are loved by the entire family! It is definitely my go to on everything!
Amy G.
Now that they offer buy it now I can't stay off this app. The products offered are great. They have so much to choose from. There are some restrictions on items.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
I can't even begin to explain how much I LOVE Pinterest!! If you want to learn how to make or cook something you'll learn here! I love that you can create boards and choose to add anything that you like on them.
Madison R.
hamilton, OH
Pinterest is so addicting, they have tips, DIY, how-to'a for EVERYTHING. & great ideas for home decor, hair, makeup and pretty much anything else you can think of. I also love how simple it is to use & find pins.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Love Pinterest! Its one of those websites you can get lost in for hours! So many neat DIY ideas, and so many other things too. No matter what your interest or hobbies are I am positive you can find it on Pinterest.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA
Pinterest is such an easy place to spend hours. You have such a wide variety of topics to sort through you'll be addicted the first time you try it. You will become so inspired to do so many different activities.
Amber K.
Norcross, GA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? It has found me some really cool recipes and crafts, oh and I use it to find all kind of beauty tips and reviews too. You can really just get lost on Pinterest for hours at a time lol :)
Serena C.
I rely on this website for so many inspiratinal ideas and for helping giving my creative ideas a breath of fresh air and reality they need from other who have done it worn it and/or maybe dreaming the same thing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!