Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Im currently planning my wedding and there are so many ideas. When ever I'm on there I get new makeup and hair ideas that I always try the next day. Its great when I have customers say "I saw that on Pinterest!!"
There's something for everyone on Pinterest - I've heard it described as 'tumblr for grown-ups' and in a way, I guess it is. I personally love it for recipes, inspirational messages and beautiful scenic pictures.
Since adding Pinterest to the array of apps on my phone I have learned how to make tons of yummy meals, my own cleaning supplies, sunscreen, and how to potty train my little boy. I love Pinterest with a passion.
I'm a huge fan of Pinterest for all things DIY. Before dropping top dollar on home decor projects and pieces - do a quick search on Pinterest to see how you can achieve the same look for a fraction of the price!
If people really knew how obsessed I am with this App.. I have gotten SO many good ideas for (dinner, decorating my house, birthdays, clothing and crafts). My fiance seriously gets upset when he sees me on my phone now because he knows how addicted I am to Pinterest. It's all I do on my phone.
I've enjoyed Pinterest more then I thought I would. I love being able to find exactly what I'm searching for and get tons of ideas. My two most searched items are homemade cards and healthy snacks for toddlers.
I love looking at Pinterest but find that while it is easy to find ideas/inspiration for projects they can be very difficult to replicate. I also enjoy that I can create different boards for different ideas I have.
Pinterest is a great place to kill some time if you are bored, come up with great ideas for just about anything, and store all the great ideas you find online. I espeshally love looking up food and saving recipes.
Adore Pinterest for keeping visually organized. I find that I don't go to Pinterest every day, but when I do go it's because I'm feeling creative and I tend to get sucked in for at least an hour looking around!
I LOVE PInterest! I make crafts, recipes, find gift ideas, clothing ideas and so much more! I am just glad Pinterest didn't exist before my wedding, I would have never made a decision or I would have gone broke!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos