BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Shandi A.
Lyndhurst
Im currently planning my wedding and there are so many ideas. When ever I'm on there I get new makeup and hair ideas that I always try the next day. Its great when I have customers say "I saw that on Pinterest!!"
Cassie M.
Telford
There's something for everyone on Pinterest - I've heard it described as 'tumblr for grown-ups' and in a way, I guess it is. I personally love it for recipes, inspirational messages and beautiful scenic pictures.
Samantha S.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Since adding Pinterest to the array of apps on my phone I have learned how to make tons of yummy meals, my own cleaning supplies, sunscreen, and how to potty train my little boy. I love Pinterest with a passion.
Laura N.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a huge fan of Pinterest for all things DIY. Before dropping top dollar on home decor projects and pieces - do a quick search on Pinterest to see how you can achieve the same look for a fraction of the price!
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
If people really knew how obsessed I am with this App.. I have gotten SO many good ideas for (dinner, decorating my house, birthdays, clothing and crafts). My fiance seriously gets upset when he sees me on my phone now because he knows how addicted I am to Pinterest. It's all I do on my phone.
Cynthia S.
I've enjoyed Pinterest more then I thought I would. I love being able to find exactly what I'm searching for and get tons of ideas. My two most searched items are homemade cards and healthy snacks for toddlers.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love looking at Pinterest but find that while it is easy to find ideas/inspiration for projects they can be very difficult to replicate. I also enjoy that I can create different boards for different ideas I have.
Stephanie D.
Pinterest is a great place to kill some time if you are bored, come up with great ideas for just about anything, and store all the great ideas you find online. I espeshally love looking up food and saving recipes.
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
Adore Pinterest for keeping visually organized. I find that I don't go to Pinterest every day, but when I do go it's because I'm feeling creative and I tend to get sucked in for at least an hour looking around!
Becky W.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE PInterest! I make crafts, recipes, find gift ideas, clothing ideas and so much more! I am just glad Pinterest didn't exist before my wedding, I would have never made a decision or I would have gone broke!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!