BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
its a great way to get ideas but kind of hard to navigate especially when trying to find something you're really looking for new ideas for some of the ideas are repetitive and not updated in a while. understanding this is a database that is user operated but some of the links don't work.
Victoria F.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to have a Pinterest account but had to delete mine. It really is a great place for ideas and storing things but it can eat up a lot of your time as well. It's very organized and concise. Lots of choices and lots of organizations are on there. It's great for inspiration.
Briana R.
Portland, OR
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps I love to draw so I go on there when I'm not feeling very inspired and they have really wonderful pictures and drawing ideas. Even when I want to do some diys or home decorating I go on there and now that I'm pregnant I look at outfit ideas so yeah I would definitely recommend it!
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
It's a great way to waste your time away on the internet. I always save things and never end up buying them because they don't actually link to the actual product. It's more of a dream and not a planner outlet. It's like "I wish I could live this life and have these clothes but I will never."
Courtney B.
Mulvane
My name is Courtney and I'm a Pinterest addict! But seriously this app has everything! I get dinner, craft ideas and even gifts off of Pinterest. I'm not super creative so this app is definitely a MUST for me!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this website bc I can make my own boards and theme them the way I like it. I love the pictures that come through on that site. And it gives me alot of diy ideas. I love the makeup ideals and home decor.
Patricia L.
Bowie
Love Pinterest! I was on there just last night looking up the recipe I found and was ready to try. Very convenient and fun discoveries.  It has gone through changes throughout the years, but it still has so much to offer. The pro's definitely out weigh the con's.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is a great way to organize anything. I have boards full of organized recipes, craft ideas, decorations, Christmas gift ideas, funny memes, etc. It's a must for me. I use the app nearly every day.
Erika L.
Lakewood
Can always find new inspirations for diy projects, hair ideas, and life hacks. It's adjusted to my interests, hence the name. My favorite part is finding new ideas to create or repurpose. Would definitely recommend for those looking to kill some time or finding inspiration.
Lisa F.
Minot, ND
I love pinterest! I just wish I had more time to do all the great projects I have "pinned". The only downside is that sometimes I can't find what I am looking for. I visit a few times a month, just to get dinner ideas and inspiration on how to do something. It is great!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!