Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
its a great way to get ideas but kind of hard to navigate especially when trying to find something you're really looking for new ideas for some of the ideas are repetitive and not updated in a while. understanding this is a database that is user operated but some of the links don't work.
I used to have a Pinterest account but had to delete mine. It really is a great place for ideas and storing things but it can eat up a lot of your time as well. It's very organized and concise. Lots of choices and lots of organizations are on there. It's great for inspiration.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps I love to draw so I go on there when I'm not feeling very inspired and they have really wonderful pictures and drawing ideas. Even when I want to do some diys or home decorating I go on there and now that I'm pregnant I look at outfit ideas so yeah I would definitely recommend it!
It's a great way to waste your time away on the internet. I always save things and never end up buying them because they don't actually link to the actual product. It's more of a dream and not a planner outlet. It's like "I wish I could live this life and have these clothes but I will never."
My name is Courtney and I'm a Pinterest addict! But seriously this app has everything! I get dinner, craft ideas and even gifts off of Pinterest. I'm not super creative so this app is definitely a MUST for me!
I love this website bc I can make my own boards and theme them the way I like it. I love the pictures that come through on that site. And it gives me alot of diy ideas. I love the makeup ideals and home decor.
Love Pinterest! I was on there just last night looking up the recipe I found and was ready to try. Very convenient and fun discoveries. It has gone through changes throughout the years, but it still has so much to offer. The pro's definitely out weigh the con's.
This is a great way to organize anything. I have boards full of organized recipes, craft ideas, decorations, Christmas gift ideas, funny memes, etc. It's a must for me. I use the app nearly every day.
Can always find new inspirations for diy projects, hair ideas, and life hacks. It's adjusted to my interests, hence the name. My favorite part is finding new ideas to create or repurpose. Would definitely recommend for those looking to kill some time or finding inspiration.
I love pinterest! I just wish I had more time to do all the great projects I have "pinned". The only downside is that sometimes I can't find what I am looking for. I visit a few times a month, just to get dinner ideas and inspiration on how to do something. It is great!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos