BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Cynthia S.
I've enjoyed Pinterest more then I thought I would. I love being able to find exactly what I'm searching for and get tons of ideas. My two most searched items are homemade cards and healthy snacks for toddlers.
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
I'm addicted to this site I will literally be on it for days at a time looking up anything and everything especially DIY projects so I have to keep myself logged out to prevent me from going on it and staying on it.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
This is so enjoyable when you have nothing else to do! However, if you have homework or work to get to this is the most addicting thing in the world! I enjoy Pinterest, but something are very different on there.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I love the Pinterest App! I find so many fun, new, and exciting things on there! I love finding new recipes, DIYs, hairstyles, clothing styles, products, tutorials, etc. I could Pinterest all day... It's addictive!
Jessica B.
Blackwood , NJ
This is a site that i will be on for hours. I keep telling myself, one more stroll and I'm done, but that just never happens. I can say that if Pinterest was to shut down, i would have a little heart attack. haha
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
Adore Pinterest for keeping visually organized. I find that I don't go to Pinterest every day, but when I do go it's because I'm feeling creative and I tend to get sucked in for at least an hour looking around!
Loni M.
Surprise, AZ
I LOVE Pinterest. I used a lot of ideas from Pinterest for my wedding in November. I am on the site all the time getting ideas for my home. My hubby ever likes it, even though it makes his honey do list longer!
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
If people really knew how obsessed I am with this App.. I have gotten SO many good ideas for (dinner, decorating my house, birthdays, clothing and crafts). My fiance seriously gets upset when he sees me on my phone now because he knows how addicted I am to Pinterest. It's all I do on my phone.
Kelli J.
This is a wonderful sight. This sight makes you feel like you can do anything! You can find step by step instruction on how to do lots of things. Need a new hairstyle or a new look for your home they have that too! I recommend everyone try this out. Once you get started you won't stop.
Samantha S.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Since adding Pinterest to the array of apps on my phone I have learned how to make tons of yummy meals, my own cleaning supplies, sunscreen, and how to potty train my little boy. I love Pinterest with a passion.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!