4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I've enjoyed Pinterest more then I thought I would. I love being able to find exactly what I'm searching for and get tons of ideas. My two most searched items are homemade cards and healthy snacks for toddlers.
I'm addicted to this site I will literally be on it for days at a time looking up anything and everything especially DIY projects so I have to keep myself logged out to prevent me from going on it and staying on it.
This is so enjoyable when you have nothing else to do! However, if you have homework or work to get to this is the most addicting thing in the world! I enjoy Pinterest, but something are very different on there.
I love the Pinterest App! I find so many fun, new, and exciting things on there! I love finding new recipes, DIYs, hairstyles, clothing styles, products, tutorials, etc. I could Pinterest all day... It's addictive!
This is a site that i will be on for hours. I keep telling myself, one more stroll and I'm done, but that just never happens. I can say that if Pinterest was to shut down, i would have a little heart attack. haha
Adore Pinterest for keeping visually organized. I find that I don't go to Pinterest every day, but when I do go it's because I'm feeling creative and I tend to get sucked in for at least an hour looking around!
I LOVE Pinterest. I used a lot of ideas from Pinterest for my wedding in November. I am on the site all the time getting ideas for my home. My hubby ever likes it, even though it makes his honey do list longer!
If people really knew how obsessed I am with this App.. I have gotten SO many good ideas for (dinner, decorating my house, birthdays, clothing and crafts). My fiance seriously gets upset when he sees me on my phone now because he knows how addicted I am to Pinterest. It's all I do on my phone.
This is a wonderful sight. This sight makes you feel like you can do anything! You can find step by step instruction on how to do lots of things. Need a new hairstyle or a new look for your home they have that too! I recommend everyone try this out. Once you get started you won't stop.
Since adding Pinterest to the array of apps on my phone I have learned how to make tons of yummy meals, my own cleaning supplies, sunscreen, and how to potty train my little boy. I love Pinterest with a passion.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos