Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If I have a pound of hamburger and lack of imagination I look in my favorite recipes section! I need to teach my kids their sight words, I head to my education section. I want to redecorate, I browse dream home. Need weight loss inspiration, I go to my weight loss section. I love Pinterest!!
Pinterest is my google. If I don't know how to do something I search Pinterest. If I need party ideas I search Pinterest. If I need some inspiration I search for quotes on Pinterest. Definitely a must have account!
Pinterest has given me a lot of crafting inspiration. I had let that side of me go to the back burner, but I've really enjoyed getting new ideas again from Pinterest. The possibilities are endless on that website.
I can almost everything and anything on Pintrest... I have made some of the recipes I found on this website for my family and I have many party ideas for my kids. By far one of my go to websites when I am in need
This website is unique and variety in everything. I love this website because I find beautiful picture like baby, wedding, nature, food, flower and everything. you join free and its simple and easy to susbcribe
Pinterest is slightly addicting. It's a great place to find information and inspiration. Recipes, crafts, art and humor can be found within the pins. Sometimes, I type in a topic and just look at the pretty pictures.
Pinterest is something everyone should have. You find everything you will ever need on there and it is so easy to assess. There is a multitude of things from food to style, not to mention countless diy activities.
I LOVE Pintrest. It's like your personally library of websites that you organize in folders that makes sense to you. It saves them so you can access them anytime you need them. Plus, it's so full of inspiration!
Pinterest is addicting! If you're not a creative person Pinterest will help you get in touch with that side and if you are a creative person it'll help you become even more or help whenever you're stuck on ideas.
I can't even begin to explain how much I LOVE Pinterest!! If you want to learn how to make or cook something you'll learn here! I love that you can create boards and choose to add anything that you like on them.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos