BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Beth S.
Baldwin City, KS
If I have a pound of hamburger and lack of imagination I look in my favorite recipes section! I need to teach my kids their sight words, I head to my education section. I want to redecorate, I browse dream home. Need weight loss inspiration, I go to my weight loss section. I love Pinterest!!
Alana H.
Pinterest is my google. If I don't know how to do something I search Pinterest. If I need party ideas I search Pinterest. If I need some inspiration I search for quotes on Pinterest. Definitely a must have account!
Marcella K.
Louisville, KY
Pinterest has given me a lot of crafting inspiration. I had let that side of me go to the back burner, but I've really enjoyed getting new ideas again from Pinterest. The possibilities are endless on that website.
Guadalupe R.
I can almost everything and anything on Pintrest... I have made some of the recipes I found on this website for my family and I have many party ideas for my kids. By far one of my go to websites when I am in need
Marisol H.
This website is unique and variety in everything. I love this website because I find beautiful picture like baby, wedding, nature, food, flower and everything. you join free and its simple and easy to susbcribe
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Pinterest is slightly addicting. It's a great place to find information and inspiration. Recipes, crafts, art and humor can be found within the pins. Sometimes, I type in a topic and just look at the pretty pictures.
Stephanie N.
Pinterest is something everyone should have. You find everything you will ever need on there and it is so easy to assess. There is a multitude of things from food to style, not to mention countless diy activities.
Amanda C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE Pintrest. It's like your personally library of websites that you organize in folders that makes sense to you. It saves them so you can access them anytime you need them. Plus, it's so full of inspiration!
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Pinterest is addicting! If you're not a creative person Pinterest will help you get in touch with that side and if you are a creative person it'll help you become even more or help whenever you're stuck on ideas.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
I can't even begin to explain how much I LOVE Pinterest!! If you want to learn how to make or cook something you'll learn here! I love that you can create boards and choose to add anything that you like on them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!