BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Paola Z.
This site is so cool to find new ideas, projects, and recipes, categorize them and save for later. It's also a great party-planning resource and makes cooking so much easier! I just can't get enough of Pinterest.
Ronalisa T.
My virtual vision board. I like putting all my ideas and seeing them on a screen not a poster board. I also like looking and getting inspiration from others. I put my likes and also discover new ones and things that are new to me.. Always find new recipes and new diy projects!! Love this site!
Stephanie N.
Pinterest is something everyone should have. You find everything you will ever need on there and it is so easy to assess. There is a multitude of things from food to style, not to mention countless diy activities.
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
I love Pinterest! I can find anything I need in a pinch! From crafts, party planning, recipes, to tattoos, traveling, and wedding ideas. Anytime I have an idea, I search for it on Pinterest & they bring it to life!
Makeda K.
Galloway, NJ
This is the best place to find inspirations for any and everything. I love this site !! My family and i are moving and decorating is going to be a fresh start for us, so i have gotten so many ideas from this site.
Taylynn C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great website to find just about anything your mind could wander. From DIY's, recipes, outfits, hair, beauty, fitness, and much more. I would recommend this website to anyone. Its by far my favorite thing to go on.
taylor w.
I absolutely love Pinterest!! I'm a stay at home mom with two toddlers, and Pinterest makes it so easy to get my meal plan for the week, activities for the kids, and soooo much more!! Now go make a Pinterest!!!
Payton K.
Helotes, TX
I absolutely adore this site! I use it for everything from beauty product reviews and tips, to finding youtube videos on how to do certain make-up looks!
I also use it to find new recipes, home decor ideas, etc.
Jennifer c.
North Augusta, SC
I am on Pinterest daily. I love being able to share and save ideas for anything in life: recipes, crafts, projects, baby ideas, clothes, etc.... I have also uploaded my own pins to showcase my own photography.
Harley P.
Moorhead, MN
I'm a serious addict of Pinterest!!!!!! I love it so much. I get a lot of makeup and nail ideas off of there. Like if you don't know how you want your nails done all you have to do is type in nails and boom you have a bunch of ideas right there. I also find a lot of cool diy things on there to!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!