BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rebecca j.
Cedar Rapids, IA
You can find so many ideas on Pinterest for decorating. From furniture to crafts to painting and pictures. It can help you get ideas on remodeling as well. It's always my go to for helping me with my creative side.
Addie M.
Newport News, VA
I love Pinterst it is the absolute best for finding new ideas. I always use it for DIY projects. I used to to help find ideas to decorate my dorm. I get new recipes off of the website amend many other useful ides
Amity O.
Great site for finding inspiration or ideas when you are lacking both as well as expanding on current ideas. A good search will render you with numerous options, and often yields exactly what you're looking for!
Dana S.
This is such a great app/website! I use it all the time especially for recipe ideas which always turn out great! This also is a great way to plan parties and other holiday events. There is so much to discover on it!
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX

I love how many great ideas and sources of inspiration are available on this site! I use this site when looking for ideas on a beauty look, DIY home decor, cooking recipe and home remedies! Love love this site!!
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
LOVE this site when my work day is running slowly. I have bought so many items from the reviews, pins and likes that I have seen on this site. Almost like online window shopping, but then I actually shop later :)
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
I love Pinterest! I can find anything I need in a pinch! From crafts, party planning, recipes, to tattoos, traveling, and wedding ideas. Anytime I have an idea, I search for it on Pinterest & they bring it to life!
Melissa H.
I loveeeee Pinterest! Whenever I am feeling creative or need some ideas on pretty much anything I just search on Pinterest and a variety of ideas come up. I enjoy this website a lot and recommend it to everyone!
Brooklyn J.
Fort Worth, TX
Everything on Pinterest is so cute, and to think that peoples houses really do look like what you see on there. However I am never able to do anything like what you see on their site maybe I am just not crafty.
Elizabeth M.
Springtown, TX
I am addicted to Pinterest.... As others have said, you can find anything and everything. What if you CANT find it? You can be the first to pin it! I have a blog myself, and I have started posting links back to my own blog posts! My blog also is mostly about stuff I do that I Find on Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!