BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer C.
Baltimore, MD
To addicting .... I love all the new ideas I can now add to my lifestyle especially cooking. Especially when I'm looking from new craft ideas to do with my daughter on the weekends . she can't wait to try them all.
Casey M.
Wooster, OH
I LOVE Pinterest!! It is so much fun to pin things like crafts, recipes, and decor ideas. I use it a lot for ideas to decorate my dorm room. Also, since I am an education major in college, I find lots of ideas for lesson plans when I go into the schools. :) I highly recommend using Pinterest!
Jennifer G.
Chickamauga, GA
I love finding new DIY projects and new recipes. Pinterest is the best place for all your needs. So many different things to look up. Fashion, hair, and how to's. I can look up just about anything and I love it!!
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Love Pinterest! I get so many great ideas and I love that it can be kept all organized for me. I have to admit I have had my share of Pinterest fails but also a ton of wins! The only problem is you get addicted.
Tyler B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm so addicted to Pinterest like it honestly never gets old to me, it's better than Facebook. I just love that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could want to look at/learn/cook/decorate etc. Is all in one spot. LOVE!
Meghan F.
Chester, VA
I can never just spend a few minutes on Pinterest. I can spend literally hours on this website. As a college student and future teacher, I got MANY great ideas and helpful tips. The boards make it super easy to organize all your pins by subject. Its a wonderful website that I will always use!
Stephanie R.
Santa Maria , Ca
Gotta love yourself some Pinterest!! I have discovered and made so many things just by finding them on Pinterest. Need a little help re decorating. Maybe you should check them out. They have so many bright ideas!
Tiara A.
Theres not anything that you cant find on Pinterest! It literally has anything you could think of from life hacks to great recipes to DIY projects such a great fun and easy site to go on. Once your on your hooked!
Victoria G.
West warwick, RI
Seriously, Anytime I'm feeling creative and in the mood for a great, easy, inexpensive DIY project, Pinterest is my GO-TO site. They have everything listed between organization, fashion, DIY's, home remedy's ETC.
yuli p.
I love Pinterest! I can spend hours searching everything from home decor to diy crafts! Its awesome for decorating on a budget and the choose color schemes. it gives me lots of ideas on holiday crafts and recipes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!