BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Genevieve G.
Bellflower, CA
Pinterest is great for quickly finding things you're interested in (e.g. make up tutorials, certain products, fashion inspiration). The pictures even include links, so I find out about new beauty blogs that way.
Harley P.
Moorhead, MN
I'm a serious addict of Pinterest!!!!!! I love it so much. I get a lot of makeup and nail ideas off of there. Like if you don't know how you want your nails done all you have to do is type in nails and boom you have a bunch of ideas right there. I also find a lot of cool diy things on there to!
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love this website and am absolutely addicted to it! I have done so many diy projects off this sight and have got so many more ideas for gifts and decorations for friends and family. I really love this website!
daylan H.
You think it, it's here. Pinterest is every crafters dream. It's basically what I want to do with all of my time but can't, because I have a life. Hopefully Pinterest still exists when I'm retired... and I'm 21.
Diana V.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love Pinterest! Its a place to go look for just about anything. For your everyday life, to things that you can do to change your lifestyle/diet/workout regimen. Recipes GALORE! Home decorating ideas on a budget? Yup, step right up. Anything and everything you can possibly think of.
Tyler B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm so addicted to Pinterest like it honestly never gets old to me, it's better than Facebook. I just love that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could want to look at/learn/cook/decorate etc. Is all in one spot. LOVE!
Turkesha M.
Fayetteville , GA
I will admit that I am a Pinterest junkie. I love to surf through and create pins. When I have long stressful days at work I come home and jump on Pinterest to unwind and get ideas for fashion and my home decor.
Kennedy S.
This website is simple and easy to use. It offers many different ways to use it. You can upload your own things, repin things you want to see later, or like things. It can be used to upload monthly favorites, wishlists, look for recipes, find new products, read reviews, and many many more things.
Amber K.
Norcross, GA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? It has found me some really cool recipes and crafts, oh and I use it to find all kind of beauty tips and reviews too. You can really just get lost on Pinterest for hours at a time lol :)
shay b.
Naperville, IL
On Pinterest. Time that I could have spent doing all the things that I pin, but instead I'll waste the day away pinning things that I intend to do, but probably won't, because I'll be on Pinterest instead. Ya dig?
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!