4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is great for quickly finding things you're interested in (e.g. make up tutorials, certain products, fashion inspiration). The pictures even include links, so I find out about new beauty blogs that way.
I'm a serious addict of Pinterest!!!!!! I love it so much. I get a lot of makeup and nail ideas off of there. Like if you don't know how you want your nails done all you have to do is type in nails and boom you have a bunch of ideas right there. I also find a lot of cool diy things on there to!
I love this website and am absolutely addicted to it! I have done so many diy projects off this sight and have got so many more ideas for gifts and decorations for friends and family. I really love this website!
You think it, it's here. Pinterest is every crafters dream. It's basically what I want to do with all of my time but can't, because I have a life. Hopefully Pinterest still exists when I'm retired... and I'm 21.
Absolutely love Pinterest! Its a place to go look for just about anything. For your everyday life, to things that you can do to change your lifestyle/diet/workout regimen. Recipes GALORE! Home decorating ideas on a budget? Yup, step right up. Anything and everything you can possibly think of.
I'm so addicted to Pinterest like it honestly never gets old to me, it's better than Facebook. I just love that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could want to look at/learn/cook/decorate etc. Is all in one spot. LOVE!
I will admit that I am a Pinterest junkie. I love to surf through and create pins. When I have long stressful days at work I come home and jump on Pinterest to unwind and get ideas for fashion and my home decor.
This website is simple and easy to use. It offers many different ways to use it. You can upload your own things, repin things you want to see later, or like things. It can be used to upload monthly favorites, wishlists, look for recipes, find new products, read reviews, and many many more things.
Who doesn't love Pinterest? It has found me some really cool recipes and crafts, oh and I use it to find all kind of beauty tips and reviews too. You can really just get lost on Pinterest for hours at a time lol :)
On Pinterest. Time that I could have spent doing all the things that I pin, but instead I'll waste the day away pinning things that I intend to do, but probably won't, because I'll be on Pinterest instead. Ya dig?
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos