BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Erica C.
Pinterest is like google... but better! I love how you can search your interests and boards come up with a direct link. I love how you can make your own boards and save things for later! It has everything from food, crafts and DIY, clothing, to home improvement, fitness, and more!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pinterest is the best. It's like having all your recipes, crafts, business ideas and cleaning lists all in one place. You can't beat that. I began using it about five years ago and now it's a daily place I go to organize my ideas and lists.
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pinterest is by far one of my favorite apps! Every time I need to know something it is right there with all kinds of information and great ideas! There is categories for everyone! From crafts to skin care.
January G.
Pinterest is a place where you can find everything. I mean, everything. From recipes, to humor, to beautiful photos. It is a great place to share and learn and just have fun. I either don't spend any time on Pinterest, or I spend an entire day. :) I love being able to save things for future use or reference.
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I love this site! I use it for work, school, fitness, wedding planning, house planning; you name it! It is so easy to use and it is a great way to organize and catalogue a lot of information and ideas into one place.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Pinterest is such a cute and useful site! Whenever I want to find cute pictures or recipes, I always find it on this website:) it's fun to browse around because you always find what other people are in to.
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
this is my go to app! it has everything! every time i want to change my nal design or art i go here for inspiration. i also recently went vegan and they have amazing recipes! i am a hair stylist and this is my go for color and hairstyle ideas as well! i just simply love this app.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I use pinterest for everything and when i say everything I mean everything. I find great recipes as well as diy's. Fashion and music, just about everything you little heart could think of. I love how I have everything all under one app. I've taken so many ideas from pinterst and made it my own.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I use the Pinterest app on my iPad. The amazing things I have found on there is crazy. Everything from recipes to styles, crafts, decor, seriously everything. I'm hooked and I use it quite frequently.
Melissa H.
Pintrest is the holy grail of all things interesting. It's the best place to share and find outfits, crafts, recipes, home improvement and more. You can find pretty much anything your heart desires on here, shared by real people.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!