4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I LOVE Pinterest. What can't you find on Pinterest. This is my go to for everything. Cleaning, Beauty, Home, Photography EVERYTHING. Love that you can PIN and go back too them whenever you want. Love the app too
I love Pinterest! It is my creativity outlet! It's my go to when I am looking for a good recipe. I go to it for style inspiration and decorating inspiration. Good for travel tips and DIY products! it has everything!
There is nothing to dislike about interest, there is something for everyone! My favorite category is DYI. I love this site and I spend far too much time looking at things such as home decor and women's fashion.
I literally spend HOURS on Pinterest... I already have my wedding planned out and I'm not engaged and I'm gonna DIY on a bed frame (I think)... Oh yeah and now I know how to get ink out of my leather seats! Genius
I love Pinterest! It's so addicting when you find so many great posts on one site! I find myself repinning so many different things, varying from recipes to fitness to makeup! Absolutely love this media outlet!
Pinterest is a database full of ideas - a DIY dream. I am on Pinterest constantly getting recipes, hairstyles, makeup tips. I love that I can go to one website and have a plethora of information at my fingertips.
I am so beyond addicted to Pinterest. I love it. I can find so many how to's, and great ideas for my house, family, cooking for dinner, or just something to sit back and do on a lazy day when I'm feeling crafty! But be warned if you have yet to experience Pinterest, it can become VERY addictive.
Always a good app to find inspiration for anything. I don't really recommend trying some of the recipes because most lack flavor. Also I wish it used less data 😭
Pinterest is the greatest place to let your dreams soar. It lets you like anything and everything. Its where you can show the world exactly what your heart desires and allows people to get a peek of the true you
I love Pinterest! It is a great app for recipes, diy crafts, home improvement ideas, wedding ideas, and more! I have found it very helpful while planning my wedding as well as looking at designs for my house!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos