BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
I LOVE Pinterest. What can't you find on Pinterest. This is my go to for everything. Cleaning, Beauty, Home, Photography EVERYTHING. Love that you can PIN and go back too them whenever you want. Love the app too
Sarah S.
I love Pinterest! It is my creativity outlet! It's my go to when I am looking for a good recipe. I go to it for style inspiration and decorating inspiration. Good for travel tips and DIY products! it has everything!
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
There is nothing to dislike about interest, there is something for everyone! My favorite category is DYI. I love this site and I spend far too much time looking at things such as home decor and women's fashion.
Hannah w.
Hudson, OH
I literally spend HOURS on Pinterest... I already have my wedding planned out and I'm not engaged and I'm gonna DIY on a bed frame (I think)... Oh yeah and now I know how to get ink out of my leather seats! Genius
Sarah H.
I love Pinterest! It's so addicting when you find so many great posts on one site! I find myself repinning so many different things, varying from recipes to fitness to makeup! Absolutely love this media outlet!
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
Pinterest is a database full of ideas - a DIY dream. I am on Pinterest constantly getting recipes, hairstyles, makeup tips. I love that I can go to one website and have a plethora of information at my fingertips.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
I am so beyond addicted to Pinterest. I love it. I can find so many how to's, and great ideas for my house, family, cooking for dinner, or just something to sit back and do on a lazy day when I'm feeling crafty! But be warned if you have yet to experience Pinterest, it can become VERY addictive.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
Always a good app to find inspiration for anything. I don't really recommend trying some of the recipes because most lack flavor. Also I wish it used less data 😭
Rebecca D.
Morristown, TN
Pinterest is the greatest place to let your dreams soar. It lets you like anything and everything. Its where you can show the world exactly what your heart desires and allows people to get a peek of the true you
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
I love Pinterest! It is a great app for recipes, diy crafts, home improvement ideas, wedding ideas, and more! I have found it very helpful while planning my wedding as well as looking at designs for my house!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!