4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Love Pinterest! Its one of those websites you can get lost in for hours! So many neat DIY ideas, and so many other things too. No matter what your interest or hobbies are I am positive you can find it on Pinterest.
I use Pinterest for everything!!! Home decor ideas, nail designs, hair styles, crafts, photography ideas, tattoos. You name it Pinterest has got it!!! Its where you can lef your creativity take soar!!! I love it!!!
Pinterest is a database full of ideas - a DIY dream. I am on Pinterest constantly getting recipes, hairstyles, makeup tips. I love that I can go to one website and have a plethora of information at my fingertips.
I love Pinterest, I joined Pinterest right before it became as poplar as it is now and i still love it. Great place to pin things you would love to do or get as a gift and even new meals to try and new craft ideas
The creator of Pinterest is such a GENIUS! A favorite pastime, great for inspiration and a fun way to connect! I use it ALL the time. For my blog, for supper, crafts and ideas and so on! Such a Pinterest-aholic.
I love Pinterest it is the best! If your looking for cool ideas, recipes, products, this is the site to use. I use it for ideas for unique birthday gifts. I pin my favorite things so the sites are easy to find.
Love using this app for holiday ideas and then pinning those ideas so i can find them fast. I made the Halloween ghosts meringue cookies. I loved the recipe and would never of known about it if not for Pinterest
Pinterest is a wealth of knowledge sharing tips and tricks as well as recipes, fashion, room design, wedding ideas, jokes, and more. If you're trying to come up with any creative idea-this is the site to check out.
I love Pinterest! It is my creativity outlet! It's my go to when I am looking for a good recipe. I go to it for style inspiration and decorating inspiration. Good for travel tips and DIY products! it has everything!
I love Pinterest. It is a great site with so many possibilities! It has everything you could ever want - and it isn't just for girls who are planning their future wedding! It is awesome, and I'm kind of obsessed.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos