BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Love Pinterest! Its one of those websites you can get lost in for hours! So many neat DIY ideas, and so many other things too. No matter what your interest or hobbies are I am positive you can find it on Pinterest.
kaylee g.
Tampa, FL
I use Pinterest for everything!!! Home decor ideas, nail designs, hair styles, crafts, photography ideas, tattoos. You name it Pinterest has got it!!! Its where you can lef your creativity take soar!!! I love it!!!
Brittney S.
New Albany, IN
Pinterest is a database full of ideas - a DIY dream. I am on Pinterest constantly getting recipes, hairstyles, makeup tips. I love that I can go to one website and have a plethora of information at my fingertips.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
I love Pinterest, I joined Pinterest right before it became as poplar as it is now and i still love it. Great place to pin things you would love to do or get as a gift and even new meals to try and new craft ideas
Brooke P.
The creator of Pinterest is such a GENIUS! A favorite pastime, great for inspiration and a fun way to connect! I use it ALL the time. For my blog, for supper, crafts and ideas and so on! Such a Pinterest-aholic.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
I love Pinterest it is the best! If your looking for cool ideas, recipes, products, this is the site to use. I use it for ideas for unique birthday gifts. I pin my favorite things so the sites are easy to find.
Tabatha j.
Sacramento, Ca
Love using this app for holiday ideas and then pinning those ideas so i can find them fast. I made the Halloween ghosts meringue cookies. I loved the recipe and would never of known about it if not for Pinterest
Amanda P.
Pinterest is a wealth of knowledge sharing tips and tricks as well as recipes, fashion, room design, wedding ideas, jokes, and more. If you're trying to come up with any creative idea-this is the site to check out.
Sarah S.
I love Pinterest! It is my creativity outlet! It's my go to when I am looking for a good recipe. I go to it for style inspiration and decorating inspiration. Good for travel tips and DIY products! it has everything!
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I love Pinterest. It is a great site with so many possibilities! It has everything you could ever want - and it isn't just for girls who are planning their future wedding! It is awesome, and I'm kind of obsessed.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!