BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Pinterest is an amazing site. Great for finding craft ideas, travel ideas, recipes etc etc. Great place to connect with people and trade tips and secrets. Highly Highly Recommend! Be warned though, it's addictive.
Cassandra P.
Pinterest has literally, something for everyone! I love browsing all the different ideas for beauty, baking, and household decor. Most pictures are linked to a website, and I've gotten hooked on new blogs that way!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Pinterest is so enjoyable. I love to relax and just lose myself in Pinterest. It is so easy to find inspiration for recipes, fashion, home decor, or to get party ideas. You can find anything on there from motivational quotes to shoes. I love how I can save everything into neat little categories.
Jasmin S.
Denver, CO
This app or web page gives users the best ideas on anything fitness to cooking to makeup even to tattoo ideas shows amazing mom friendly things and diy baby stuff great for anyone like my self I'm a makeup loveeeeeeer and i look at new diy makeup and how do do a certain look. its just AMAZINGGGGGGG
Kylie G.
Norwalk, IA
Pinterest is my drug! I am on this website everyday and I have done a lot of DIY projects that I have gotten off of this website a long with recipes and clothing options. Anything you need you will find on Pinterest.
Samantha S.
Troy, MI
I love Pinterest. I have found so many different ideas and projects I wouldn't have otherwise discovered. It's just a great way to keep all your ideas organized in one website. Now I don't have to have my favorites menu overloaded with different websites when I can just find them right on Pinterest!
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I Love Pinterest! It's kind of like a bulletin board of all the things u see and like and have no where to put them. Well now you do. Stored safely by category ;)
Brittany G.
Harvest, AL
I absolutely love this site! I just had a baby and wanted to do his room in something unique but couldn't find anything i liked. Well i sure did on Pinterest!! They were all DIY but i loved them and they turned out great! next is my sisters wedding and i plan on getting LOTS of ideas from here again!
Courtney G.
I admit, I'm 100% addicted to Pinterest. I gather a ton of inspiration from going through the different categories. It's great for a creative soul like mine, looking for something to do with their uneventful weekends.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
Did I say Love? This is great for getting ideas for Anything! My go to when I am bored or just need a laugh. Love seeing my friends interests through pins. I'm using Pinterest to help plan my best friend's wedding
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!