Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest is an amazing site. Great for finding craft ideas, travel ideas, recipes etc etc. Great place to connect with people and trade tips and secrets. Highly Highly Recommend! Be warned though, it's addictive.
Pinterest has literally, something for everyone! I love browsing all the different ideas for beauty, baking, and household decor. Most pictures are linked to a website, and I've gotten hooked on new blogs that way!
Pinterest is so enjoyable. I love to relax and just lose myself in Pinterest. It is so easy to find inspiration for recipes, fashion, home decor, or to get party ideas. You can find anything on there from motivational quotes to shoes. I love how I can save everything into neat little categories.
This app or web page gives users the best ideas on anything fitness to cooking to makeup even to tattoo ideas shows amazing mom friendly things and diy baby stuff great for anyone like my self I'm a makeup loveeeeeeer and i look at new diy makeup and how do do a certain look. its just AMAZINGGGGGGG
Pinterest is my drug! I am on this website everyday and I have done a lot of DIY projects that I have gotten off of this website a long with recipes and clothing options. Anything you need you will find on Pinterest.
I love Pinterest. I have found so many different ideas and projects I wouldn't have otherwise discovered. It's just a great way to keep all your ideas organized in one website. Now I don't have to have my favorites menu overloaded with different websites when I can just find them right on Pinterest!
I Love Pinterest! It's kind of like a bulletin board of all the things u see and like and have no where to put them. Well now you do. Stored safely by category ;)
I absolutely love this site! I just had a baby and wanted to do his room in something unique but couldn't find anything i liked. Well i sure did on Pinterest!! They were all DIY but i loved them and they turned out great! next is my sisters wedding and i plan on getting LOTS of ideas from here again!
I admit, I'm 100% addicted to Pinterest. I gather a ton of inspiration from going through the different categories. It's great for a creative soul like mine, looking for something to do with their uneventful weekends.
Did I say Love? This is great for getting ideas for Anything! My go to when I am bored or just need a laugh. Love seeing my friends interests through pins. I'm using Pinterest to help plan my best friend's wedding
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos