4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
LOVE this website! I don't always have the cash to spend on chic house decor but with Pinterest I don't have to! And who doesn't love when friends enter your house and compliment on a piece of decor that YOU made?!
Great way to get inspiration and share great pictures. its a wonderful platform that allows all different types of people to share great shots. you get to see lots of different interpretations on art and photography.
I can't get enough of Pinterest. This is the best places to get ideas for diy crafts, recipes, beauty helpful tips, cleaning ideas, and home ideas. Right now I'm decorating my future baby room and I'm not pregnant.
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! I get all my fashion trend updates, home decor suggestions, remodeling tips, and DIY projects all in one spot. I love showing others thing I like and thing they may or may not know about.
It's the best place to find anything from DIY to decorate your house from to beauty and so much more. I am like addicted to this site. But it's very inspirational.
I have gotten so many great ideas for meals and diy-ing that I just don't know what to do with it all! And, when I need an little pick-me-up on a cloudy day, It is right there just waiting for me to click on the humor board. I have even found myself identifying with some of the more geekier boards
I use Pinterest for just about everything! I use it everyday for DIY projects, recipes, sewing tutorials, crocheting patterns, and more! I even used it to look for a hairstyle for my stylist and it came out perfect!
I love that people can add ideas on it and we can get ideas from it too. I get a lot of ideas for my thouse one day. I get ideas to work with my kids and crafts ideas that work out for christmas gifts too!!!!!!!!!!!11
Pinterest is one of the absolute best places to get Ideas for any room in your house. I just found the perfect wall paper that I will be buying for our bathroom next month. I would have never seen it any other way.
This is my first web search when looking for new ideas on everything from decorating to cooking. Even if I'm not searching for anything particular I always get inspired by just browsing. You cant go wrong with Pinterest. I love that its a place that people can come together and share creative ideas.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos