BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany H.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this website! I don't always have the cash to spend on chic house decor but with Pinterest I don't have to! And who doesn't love when friends enter your house and compliment on a piece of decor that YOU made?!
Mink S.
Monterey park, Ca
Great way to get inspiration and share great pictures. its a wonderful platform that allows all different types of people to share great shots. you get to see lots of different interpretations on art and photography.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I can't get enough of Pinterest. This is the best places to get ideas for diy crafts, recipes, beauty helpful tips, cleaning ideas, and home ideas. Right now I'm decorating my future baby room and I'm not pregnant.
Shyla N.
Fowlerville, MI
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest!! I get all my fashion trend updates, home decor suggestions, remodeling tips, and DIY projects all in one spot. I love showing others thing I like and thing they may or may not know about.
Janie V.
It's the best place to find anything from DIY to decorate your house from to beauty and so much more. I am like addicted to this site. But it's very inspirational.
Julie P.
Decatur, AR
I have gotten so many great ideas for meals and diy-ing that I just don't know what to do with it all! And, when I need an little pick-me-up on a cloudy day, It is right there just waiting for me to click on the humor board. I have even found myself identifying with some of the more geekier boards
Brittany D.
Tulsa, OK
I use Pinterest for just about everything! I use it everyday for DIY projects, recipes, sewing tutorials, crocheting patterns, and more! I even used it to look for a hairstyle for my stylist and it came out perfect!
Josie M.
Sandy, UT
I love that people can add ideas on it and we can get ideas from it too. I get a lot of ideas for my thouse one day. I get ideas to work with my kids and crafts ideas that work out for christmas gifts too!!!!!!!!!!!11
Maura F.
Bethlehem , Pa
Pinterest is one of the absolute best places to get Ideas for any room in your house. I just found the perfect wall paper that I will be buying for our bathroom next month. I would have never seen it any other way.
Heather B.
Bandon, OR
This is my first web search when looking for new ideas on everything from decorating to cooking. Even if I'm not searching for anything particular I always get inspired by just browsing. You cant go wrong with Pinterest. I love that its a place that people can come together and share creative ideas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!