BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
This app makes time go by so fast! You can search something and can get so many ideas that can even lead you to something else. You can definitely find things that you never even thought of. Plus it's so easy to use!
Angela T.
Duluth, MN
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, I use it every day and am addicted to everything on it. I have found soo many recipes and diy designs that I don't know what to do with. I find more then one or two new things evertime I click on it.
Valerie J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Pinterest! Great resource for any and everything you want and need to know, and lots of stuff you don't. Its like window shopping. Lots of good recipes too!
Brandi N.
Monroe, NC
I LOVE PINTEREST! When I first started using it I didn't think I'd get so addicted to it. Now I'm literally on it every day. Great variety of categories to browse through, there's something for everyone. The secret boards are an awesome feature for collecting gift ideas, or just personal reminders!
Ngoc P.
Pinterest is a great way to get new ideas whether its a recipe or craft ideas or even fashion inspiration. Its really awesome! I'm addicted! Every night when I can't sleep, you can find me browsing on Pinterest!
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
If you're crafty or creative in any way like myself, you'll love Pinterest!

I use it a lot to keep track of things I want to buy, have bought, craft ideas, cooking ideas, and especially beauty/health and fashion ideas!

Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
I wish I could give Pinterest 10 stars! I have found so many cool new things to try, just by joining! I love reading everyone's comments about all the cool things!
Hope Y.
Columbia, SC
At first, I didn't see what all the hype was about. But as soon as I created an account, I became addicted. It's one of the first things that I do when I wake up in the mornings (turn off alarm, check Pinterest, etc.)
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I Love Pinterest! It's kind of like a bulletin board of all the things u see and like and have no where to put them. Well now you do. Stored safely by category ;)
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
Best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what I would do without it and I honestly can't imagine myself being without it ever again. Best website every for inspiration, recipes, and ideas for every day life.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!