BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Mariet V.
Rochester , NY
Love Pinterest, any time I need recipes I always find the perfect one!! Hair,makeup tutorials or just ideas perfect places too go, Also my all time favorite health ideas for excerises, Food and motivation THE BEST!!!! Especially for weddings
Vanessa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is by far my favorite social media site. It's bulletin board setting allows me to divide products and ideas without a problem. A very visual tool for people who have an active mind and like to collect new ideas.
Jalese B.
Wauchula, FL
I must admit, I am a true die hard Pinterest fanatic. It is a great site and can also become very addicting. They have a lot of great ideas for any and the ability to share and pin, is definitely a plus in my book!!
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Good site to save visual ideas. However, some pins are just pictures and don't take you back to the original blog. This can be frustrating when you want DIY instructions or the recipe for a delicious looking meal. I personally use the site for recipes, DIY ideas, party ideas, and outfit inspirations.
Jasmin S.
Denver, CO
This app or web page gives users the best ideas on anything fitness to cooking to makeup even to tattoo ideas shows amazing mom friendly things and diy baby stuff great for anyone like my self I'm a makeup loveeeeeeer and i look at new diy makeup and how do do a certain look. its just AMAZINGGGGGGG
Alexis L.
Pinterest is one of the coolest social media apps I have on my smart phone. EVERYTHING is on Pinterest, and I love to share my ideas on the site. It is also an outstanding tool to receive great ideas! Check it out!!!!
Alma A.
La Habra, CA
So at first i didn't sign up for Pintrest but i would look at it but never made an account but now i have a month of having an account. Its just great, there are so many tips, ideas, recipes that you find. I love it!
Yaimee O.
I just recently downloaded the Pinterest app on my phone for Influenster, but it turned out I just love it in general. It's just so much fun scrolling through everything and pinning things you like unto your profile.
Vicky Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Pinterest! I'm on there their app or their website all the time looking up new dishes to make, diy projects, interior design/decorations and may more. You can find anything on there. You name it, its on there.
Katie C.
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites ever. It's not only super fun, it's also incredibly useful and my go to site for recipes, diys, tutorials, etc. if you haven't made an account yet, what are you waiting for?!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!