BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kaitlyn L.
Pinterest is one of my favorite websites for DIY and recipes. I can spend hours just looking through friends pins and repinning. I'm always looking for new DIY ideas and have found some very cute things on Pinterest.
Michelle A.
I wonder what my life would be like without Pinterest now! This app can be a life saver! I get so many awesome ideas from here, I'm not a creative person at all but Pinterest has definitely made me try to become one!
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
Gives you many ideas, solutions and you can pin all the stuff/products you may like.
If you love fashion and makeup you can get many ideas on cute outfits and how to's to makeup. Love cooking, many recipes and cooking tips. How to organize your house and many diy's to make along with other crafts.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Boy oh boy do I love Pinterest! I spend so much time on here it is ridiculous! So many great gift idea, crafts, recipes, style pictures and more! I am seriously obsessed with it! I have over a thousand pins on there!
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pinterest is seriously HANDS DOWN my go to site for everything. Need an idea for remodeling any kind of room? Definitely go to Pinterest. I also love that there are a wide variety of ideas. DIY, Designer, Affordable.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Pinterest is my go to for anything. Planning a bootcamp class, let's look up moves on Pinterest. Decorating my new apartment, let's find ideas on Pinterest. Need some ideas for dinner, let's find it on Pinterest.
Karen R.
Pinterest is the best way to find something your looking for. I pin everything I want to save. I have a bunch of foods, family photos, decorations, and how to on my Pinterest. I won't be without this that's for sure.
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Pinterest is the best place to save and find recipes, craft ideas, decorating tips, and also the best place to plan that imaginary and over-the-top wedding you can never, ever afford. I love the new private boards.
Erin G.
Marietta, GA
For me, Pinterest was life changing. I was always the kind of girl that ripped pages out of magazines and bookmarked my favorite blog posts to save ideas that interested me. Now I have one place to store all of this information, categorize it, and come back later to maybe try a project or two.
Toree V.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Can this be a search engine already??? I use Pinterest more then google now! Need a recipe? Party idea? Holidays? Clothes? Haircuts and color? It is the BEST place to go if you need ideas for anything and everything.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!