BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Bethany J.
Middletown, Ohio
I've been using Pinterest for about a two years now and it's so fun and it has a frickin ton of ideas about anything from food to photography and it's just a really fun way to pass time. One of the things that i wish would change if i could is that it's not the best social media platform if you want to interact with your flowers but other than that i would 100% recommended to people.
Shaunice L.
This site/app is great for getting cool craft ideas, recipes and outfit inspiration. I use this app just about every day l. Its awesome because you can just click on the pics and they link to websites.
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Is great , for cooking , decorating. Love for new hairstyles. Makeup ideas. Its great how you can save pins, so you can see later. I love everything on pinterest . I do recommend this site. Very handy.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I LOVE Pinterest! I'm a stay at home mom. I live off of it. My husband can be skeptical with some of the recipes but for the most part he is surprised. I'll be honest though, there have been some fails.
Kristýna B.
Techie Expert Level 2
What a fun way to organize and plan anything from fitness routines and meals to art projects and parties. The best part? You don't have to cut out, clip and save anything physically...who doesn't love less clutter? I have boards ranging from home improvement projects to meal planning and workouts. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne🐘 R.
Ponchatoula
I use this app for literally everything! Need new outfit ideas? Go to pinterest. Going get your nails done? Go to pinterest. Also a very easy way to find websites to buy from. Very simple to use!
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
If your are an artist in any way shape or form you DEFINITELY need this app. It is an amazing way to get inspiration not only for art but i use it for make up, fashion, food, and for diys. You need this app in your life
Jen B.
Baden, PA
I am so crazy about Pinterest! It's so much! You can find anything from wall papers for your phone to recipes to hair styles. You can save anything to your phone in your camera roll. It is a must visit!
Katrina C.
Reston, VA
For anyone who is a visual person, and who likes to be organized, Pinterest is the place for you! I've been using it since early 2011, before it got big. In the amount of time I have been using it, they have made some great updates to the site.

Before Pinterest, anything I liked on the internet (like a specific article or photo) I added to my bookmarks bar. This of course became overrun by things I couldn't even remember adding. Thanks to Pinterest, I can now organize everything into categories, such as recipes I would like to cook, or things I would like to buy.

With the ever expanding population of Pinterest, there have some problems (mostly user created). First of all, spam. How many times have you seen several pins about weight loss? Number two, pins that go nowhere. I hate how people pin the homepage instead of an actual article. This means when other people try to look at the pin, they probably won't be able to find it. Three, some companies really don't know how to use Pinterest properly. All they do is pin their own products like promotion, and it's almost another form of spam.

Other than those two issues, it's a great website! I can't tell you how much I have been inspired in the last two years. Pinterest really is a great site!
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
this is my go to app! it has everything! every time i want to change my nal design or art i go here for inspiration. i also recently went vegan and they have amazing recipes! i am a hair stylist and this is my go for color and hairstyle ideas as well! i just simply love this app.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!