BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jalese B.
Wauchula, FL
I must admit, I am a true die hard Pinterest fanatic. It is a great site and can also become very addicting. They have a lot of great ideas for any and the ability to share and pin, is definitely a plus in my book!!
Katie W.
Douglasville, GA
Pinterest: A place where one can go to pin just about anything from babies, weddings, clothing, makeup, health, quotes, crafts, home design, recipes...the list goes on and on.
Pinterest is great for discovering new trends, recipes, and life-hacks, as well as sharing your own! Love love love Pinterest
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
My favorite website for DIY product ideas, crafts for kids at work, recipes, outfit ideas, and sooo much more. This website makes me feel way more creative than I am!
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Pinterest is my go to for anything. Planning a bootcamp class, let's look up moves on Pinterest. Decorating my new apartment, let's find ideas on Pinterest. Need some ideas for dinner, let's find it on Pinterest.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
Gives you many ideas, solutions and you can pin all the stuff/products you may like.
If you love fashion and makeup you can get many ideas on cute outfits and how to's to makeup. Love cooking, many recipes and cooking tips. How to organize your house and many diy's to make along with other crafts.
Vanessa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is by far my favorite social media site. It's bulletin board setting allows me to divide products and ideas without a problem. A very visual tool for people who have an active mind and like to collect new ideas.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I recently downloaded this app in my phone and I really like it ! I like how there are tutorials and pictures on makeup , fashion , hairstyles anything you search !
Michelle A.
I wonder what my life would be like without Pinterest now! This app can be a life saver! I get so many awesome ideas from here, I'm not a creative person at all but Pinterest has definitely made me try to become one!
Araceli T.
Tucson, AZ
I like the Pinterest website a lot. I get lots of ideas from people and it helps to find stuff when I don't have much time to search websites one by one. The only bad thing is that some pins come up many many times.
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
Boy oh boy do I love Pinterest! I spend so much time on here it is ridiculous! So many great gift idea, crafts, recipes, style pictures and more! I am seriously obsessed with it! I have over a thousand pins on there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!