BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Shay H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pinterest is the greatest. I've found so many awesome ideas for decorating my home, cooking, outfits, and every other aspect of life there is. Definitely worth creating an account (But don't say we didn't warn you).
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
I have been a Pinterest user for years now and have 14K pins. I use Pinterest to look up recipes, craft ideas, beauty tips, home decor and fashion inspiration and more! It is a great way to pass time if you're bored!
Faye E.
Vacaville, CA
When I want new decorating ideas I always go to Pinterest!
I can always find some awesome idea! I recently even got my kitchen design from a board I was following.
Bianca R.
Jax Bch, FL
If only my real life could be the life i live vicariously through others on Pinterest HAHA. i still consider myself to be a 'in the middle' type of Pinterest user. hoping to get more progressive and better with time!
Misty C.
Nixa, MO
Pinterest is what I use to get new ideas for recipes, decorating, crafts, hair ideas, and sometimes clothes. It has everything I could possibly need on it. I've cooked several recipes I've found off of Pinterest. I am so thankful there is a site like Pinterest because my recipes were getting old.
Monika B.
Collegeville, PA
I love Pinterest so much, I can't just spend an hour on this site. I go on just to look at arts and crafts to do with the children I baby'sit, and too look at tattoos. This site has everything a girl could imagine.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love pinterest . I can found anything I want on it... I have a lot of save category. .. My favorite save category is my girls 4th birthday frozen party ideas...
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
I love this site!! So many ways to get inspiration and information. There hasn't been a question that I did not get answered on Pinterest and you don't have to be a crafty type to really enjoy the offerings of this site.
Meagan T.
Villa Rica, GA
I am obsessed with Pinterest! I find so many DIY projects and foods to make! I spend hours on Pinterest daily! I also find the cutest clothes on Pinterest. Basically anything you want to make, Pinterest tells you how!
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Pinterest is life. It has seriously improved my life. Recipes, workouts, life hacks, style, home remedies, you name it - Pinterest has it. It is the ultimate website. I love it. I don't know what I'd do without it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!