BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
To say I like Pinterest is an understatement. I am captivated by it for hours. It dictates the must haves and better ways to do things in my life. I honestly don't jnow what I would do without Pinterest in my life!? Lol
Jennifer G.
I spend wayyyy too much time on this sight/app I find it very useful because It has such a wide array of categories to look at. I have had an account since it first came out and It keeps getting better as time goes on,.
Jessica  B.
Dana Point, CA
I love Pinterest! It's a spot online that you can find pretty much anything your looking for quickly all in one place.. I get style ideas, recipes and craft ideas.. If your in need of some inspiration look no further.
Jennifer P.
Hixson, TN
I LOVE Pinterest!! It is so easy to save any idea you find online from creating a recipe list, brunch ideas, finding activities for toddlers, or saving project & craft inspirations. It is also a great way to share blogs.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Pinterest is so enjoyable. I love to relax and just lose myself in Pinterest. It is so easy to find inspiration for recipes, fashion, home decor, or to get party ideas. You can find anything on there from motivational quotes to shoes. I love how I can save everything into neat little categories.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
I love Pinterest! It is the best site to use for event planning, home decor, recipes, lesson plans and anything you want to look at while you are bored. I love re-pinning other people's pins and I add some of my own.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
I Love Pinterest! It's kind of like a bulletin board of all the things u see and like and have no where to put them. Well now you do. Stored safely by category ;)
Michelle P.
I love this site. Virtual bulletin board that unfortunately I get lost in and spend way way too much time on. have found a ton of great ideas and projects and a lot of great recipes that have become family favorites
Courtney G.
I admit, I'm 100% addicted to Pinterest. I gather a ton of inspiration from going through the different categories. It's great for a creative soul like mine, looking for something to do with their uneventful weekends.
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
Pinterest is life. It has seriously improved my life. Recipes, workouts, life hacks, style, home remedies, you name it - Pinterest has it. It is the ultimate website. I love it. I don't know what I'd do without it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!